ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to pay ceremony fee, please help and advise?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sapphire

Forgot to pay ceremony fee, please help and advise?

Post by Sapphire » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Hi All

Last week I submitted an application for myself and my wife but forgot to include ceremony fee (only mentioned £1550 in fee slip)

Please could anyone advise what should I do now - as far as I can see applications taking too long to process and getting application back after 3/4 months with this reason will not be good.

What should I do now? Can anyone please advise???

Thanks in advance

legendz
Newly Registered

Post by legendz » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:13 pm

I just had a look at the fees and it states: 'The total amount including the ceremony fee is shown on the tariff overleaf'. I would think this means that the £80 pp ceremony fee is included in the £1 550.
The only time you have to include an extra £80 is when you apply for a child who will turn 18 during the application process.
I don't think you need to worry, as I also put £1 550 for me and my husband and that should include the ceremony fee.

Pqek

Post by Pqek » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:17 pm

legendz wrote:I just had a look at the fees and it states: 'The total amount including the ceremony fee is shown on the tariff overleaf'. I would think this means that the £80 pp ceremony fee is included in the £1 550.
The only time you have to include an extra £80 is when you apply for a child who will turn 18 during the application process.
I don't think you need to worry, as I also put £1 550 for me and my husband and that should include the ceremony fee.
I paid £1550 for me and my wife. That includes ceremony fee.

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Pqek wrote:
legendz wrote:I just had a look at the fees and it states: 'The total amount including the ceremony fee is shown on the tariff overleaf'. I would think this means that the £80 pp ceremony fee is included in the £1 550.
I paid £1550 for me and my wife. That includes ceremony fee.

Ahhh. what a relief it was...many thanks!!!