ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refused with no right to appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashifmania
Newly Registered

Visa refused with no right to appeal

Post by kashifmania » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi my visa got rejected with no right to appeal as when I submitted my 1st application the payment didn't go through and the 2nd application was submitted after the visa expiry. My solicitor is suggesting that we should go to the tribunal to "sit for an appeal" once we get that we can defend the rejection reasons which are mostly very silly. Kindly suggest what is best for me? And what is my current status? As I don't want to solely rely on my solicitor's advise.

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Re: Visa refused with no right to appeal

Post by njoy1987 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:36 pm

kashifmania wrote:my visa got rejected with no right to appeal as when I submitted my 1st application the payment didn't go through and the 2nd application was submitted after the visa expiry.
what were you waiting for?

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:55 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.