ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur team

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shamsthesun
Bahrain

Entrepreneur team

Post by shamsthesun » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:15 am

Good Morning all,
Quick question, I am planning to apply in a team but my business partner resides in Manchester and I am in London so can we apply with 2 addresses? Also can we open business branches in 2 different locations and any implications on application?

Thanks in advacne

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Entrepreneur team

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:21 pm

@ shamsthesun, the 2 of you can live anywhere you both wish within the UK, but your business address must have a head office address and you can then open up branches in any other city you like.

But for the initial stage, its better you guys register your company at a single address to avoid any unnecessary excuses by caseworkers and then all correspondence of the business should be at that same address.

Your business services should also be a determinant factor in the logics of opening up branches at 2 locations.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.