ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal hearing date

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Appeal hearing date

Post by Ahmd_64 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi Guys,

Did anybody appeal in September 2013 and get hearing date from tribunal???? Please share bcz i appealed in 17 September and my solivitor called Tribunal. They said appeal is queue and hearing date will be in July 2014

HarjSingh
Newly Registered

Post by HarjSingh » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Hi Ahmd
when was your appeal fee deducted, people are generally getting a hearing date within 4 weeks from date the fee is deducted. The hearing date can get listed 6 months away, but this also depends on where you live. i had appealed on 18th of september and still waiting for hearing date.

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Post by Ahmd_64 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:12 pm

I do not know about fee because solicitor has given his law form account detail. Today, he called tribunal and they said it is queue.

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Post by Ahmd_64 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:18 pm

i am in london.....

HarjSingh
Newly Registered

Post by HarjSingh » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:23 pm

you can ask your solicitor when was the fee deducted and wait till you get the hearing data. but one thing for sure is that this whole thing takes a lot of time.

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Post by Ahmd_64 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:42 pm

According to solicitor i would have hearing date end of November. I have to travel for back home for sister marriage in February. I came here after few days of my marriage which took place last year. I am worried too much

HarjSingh
Newly Registered

Post by HarjSingh » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:59 pm

do you mean November 2014 ? I dont think it would go that far. But again it depends on your case. unfortunately you cant travel as long as the appeal is in process..let me know otherwise..

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Post by Ahmd_64 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:27 pm

November 2013.
I know i can not travel but problem is my wife visa. My solicitor told me if you her visit visa it could be risky because they will refuse by saying that " you will not return and ur husband has no visa at the moment. His case is in appeal". I want to call her for 4 weeks just because of visa process frustration. Otherwise if i had visa i would call her as a dependent. Please let me know the suitable way for wife visa. Participation in sister marriage is not possible unless i get hearing early

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Sorry if I sound rude and there is no way u can get hearing date for November 2013 as your solicitor is bulshiting ...........

As u mention you submitted appeal in September 2013 and as per my understanding your fees should be deducted by the end or mid of November and than wait for another 3 months before you get hearing date allocated.

So you roughly looking to get hearing date around March or April 2014..... If u r lucky.....

Here is my time timeline for hearing date .......

Appeal submitted first week July ..... Fees deducted end of August ..... Hearing allocated last week of October and hearing is on 23 January 2013.....

Hope this will help

Regards
Ahmd_64 wrote:November 2013.
I know i can not travel but problem is my wife visa. My solicitor told me if you her visit visa it could be risky because they will refuse by saying that " you will not return and ur husband has no visa at the moment. His case is in appeal". I want to call her for 4 weeks just because of visa process frustration. Otherwise if i had visa i would call her as a dependent. Please let me know the suitable way for wife visa. Participation in sister marriage is not possible unless i get hearing early

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Appeal submitted first week July ..... Fees deducted end of August ..... Hearing allocated last week of October and hearing is on 23 January 2013 -> (2014)..... (Typo I guess)

rehan01 wrote:Sorry if I sound rude and there is no way u can get hearing date for November 2013 as your solicitor is bulshiting ...........

As u mention you submitted appeal in September 2013 and as per my understanding your fees should be deducted by the end or mid of November and than wait for another 3 months before you get hearing date allocated.

So you roughly looking to get hearing date around March or April 2014..... If u r lucky.....

Appeal submitted first week July ..... Fees deducted end of August ..... Hearing allocated last week of October and hearing is on 23 January 2013.....

Hope this will help

Regards
Last edited by KickAss on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:33 pm

U kicked it as usual bro .... Well pointed though ... Typing mistake and yes its 23 january 2014.

Regards
rehan01 wrote:Sorry if I sound rude and there is no way u can get hearing date for November 2013 as your solicitor is bulshiting ...........

Appeal submitted first week July ..... Fees deducted end of August ..... Hearing allocated last week of October and hearing is on 23 January 2014.....

Hope this will help

Regards

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:53 pm

@Rehan01
Does the hearing date and processing time fluctuates with the Geo location of the applicant ?
I mean doesn't the hearing date will be dependent on availability at the local place? or does every one has to go to same place in London ?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:59 pm

@ kickass,

Its does fluctuates with the applicant location and London is the most busier at present but wht I been told my immigration tribunals helpline advisor that thy r trying to get more avalibility from the court but struggling at present bcz of tier 1 refusals.

And what I been told by my solicitor is that courts deals with certain area like I live in slough and got hearing in Cardiff and I been told even if I want to change my hearing location they will not as cardiff court deal wit slough region etc (as per my solicitor and he tried in past and thy didn't change) and Hatton cross is just 10 miles frm my house if u knw wht I mean.

Regards

KickAss wrote:@Rehan01
Does the hearing date and processing time fluctuates with the Geo location of the applicant ?
I mean doesn't the hearing date will be dependent on availability at the local place? or does every one has to go to same place in London ?

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Thanks for explaining bro !
This certainly means that OP wont get a hearing date in Nov as it takes about 3 months after the fee deduction and considering that London is the busiest , it might take long.
This 3 months after fees deduction , is this a rule or just a number derived from various timelines ?
Thanks for this info ... will be handy to advice people in future. :)

My dad just came and threatened me to kill Wi-Fi switch as I am in India for a holiday and its 3:30 AM here :)

Time to sleep !
NN

rehan01 wrote:@ kickass,

Its does fluctuates with the applicant location and London is the most busier at present but wht I been told my immigration tribunals helpline advisor that thy r trying to get more avalibility from the court but struggling at present bcz of tier 1 refusals.

And what I been told by my solicitor is that courts deals with certain area like I live in slough and got hearing in Cardiff and I been told even if I want to change my hearing location they will not as cardiff court deal wit slough region etc (as per my solicitor and he tried in past and thy didn't change) and Hatton cross is just 10 miles frm my house if u knw wht I mean.

Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:13 pm

U welcome bro anytime ...... And better listen to Dad lyk a gud boy ......

And this 3 months after fee deduction is not a rule its just number derived frm various timelines and various phone calls made to tribunal by myself in regards to allocation date and been told thy r working at present on appeal received on so and so date ........ as this is minimum its taking at present (may be beter in future whhich I dnt think so)

Tc n hve a gud holidays n be gud :)

Regards

KickAss wrote:Thanks for explaining bro !
This certainly means that OP wont get a hearing date in Nov as it takes about 3 months after the fee deduction and considering that London is the busiest , it might take long.
This 3 months after fees deduction , is this a rule or just a number derived from various timelines ?

My dad just came and threatened me to kill Wi-Fi switch as I am in India for a holiday and its 3:30 AM here :)

Time to sleep !
NN

Regards

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:15 am

:)
Cheers buddy !
rehan01 wrote:U welcome bro anytime ...... And better listen to Dad lyk a gud boy ......

And this 3 months after fee deduction is not a rule its just number derived frm various timelines and various phone calls made to tribunal by myself in regards to allocation date and been told thy r working at present on appeal received on so and so date ........ as this is minimum its taking at present (may be beter in future whhich I dnt think so)

Tc n hve a gud holidays n be gud :)

Regards

KickAss wrote:Thanks for explaining bro !

Time to sleep !
NN

Regards