ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Preparation for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

applyforILR

Preparation for ILR

Post by applyforILR » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:00 pm

My case:
Tier 2(ICT) stamped on: 8th Jan 2009
Arrived in UK: 11th Jan 2009
Extended within UK to Tier 2 (ICT Long Term staff) on: March2012
valid till Jan 2014

[b]Q1[/b]: Is it fine to apply PEO on 11th Dec 2013? Or should it be 12th dec 2013?[b] Please confirm date[/b].

[b]Q2.[/b] Verify Cohab docs:
UKBA letters for Jan 2012 & March 2012 - 2 letters each
May 2012- bank statements (bank A) for both.
Aug2012- HMRC letter in his name
Sep 2012- DPS- Joint Name, Water bill in his name and electricity bill in my name.
Oct 2012- Council Tax in Joint name
Dec 2012- Bank statements for both.
Feb 2013- Water bill in his name
Mar 2013 - Electoral roll Letter in his name
April 2013- Water bill his name
May 2013 - bank statement in my name (bank B)
June2013- GP cards -1 each, electricity bill in my name, His credit card statement.
July & Aug 2013- HMRC doc in his name
Sept 2013 - Water bill in Joint name.
Oct - Council tax, electoral Letter, NHS letter

[b]Q3[/b]. One of the travel outside UK has a missing exit-entry stamp. This was a coach tour I took to Europe. There is no exit stamp or entry stamp to Europe. But there is a entry stamp to UK. I have invoice from the tour company which I would carry as additional docs. Also, on 1 of the flight visit to Italy, the entry stamp to Italy has date missing or illegible. I would carry the tickets of that trip as additional docs. Is there anything else I need to do about this?

[b]Q4[/b]. I have my maiden name "A A" on all my identity proofs. Few documents(including council tax bill, electoral roll and bills) from my old residence from 2010- Aug 2012 have my married name "A B" or " A A B" . To avoid confusion, I am not giving any of these documents for co hab.
Can there be any trouble in this regard? Also, do i need to have any docs from dec2012 for cohab?

[b]Q5.[/b] I had a council tax late payment court summon in Jan 2010. I had paid off the amount the same day on phone payment and have the reference number but no receipt. Do i need to check or do anything about this?

Following is the list of documents I plan to take (apart form cohab docs listed above):
1. Passports + BRP cards + LIUK tests + ESOL tests
2. last 3 month payslip
3. last 3 month bank statements
4. Employer letter stating SOC code and month wise salary break up.
5. Employer letter for absences (240 in total).

Few of my questions might sound irrelevant or being over cautious, but thats because i am under strict deadline and need to get it over by 15th dec. I dont want to mess up this opportunity, I will not get any 2nd chance. Any help in sorting out these questions would help and relieve the stress for me.

Thanks in advance.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:08 pm

Application date wrote:From Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Subtracted 28 days

Result: Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Cohabitation looks more than adequate they should only require, one joint letter or a letter each for each 4 month period. Council tax summons should be fine so far as a repayment program was made.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

iq4u3
Newly Registered

Re: Preparation for ILR

Post by iq4u3 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:25 pm

I had applied for Ilr long term residency 10 yrs by myself in June 2013.

I got it back on 24/10/13 without any problem even i had a criminal record.

But i'm involve a lot in Volunteer work and received letter from David Cameron.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:49 pm

iq4u3 I'm not sure what relevance that is to the OP?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

applyforILR

Post by applyforILR » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Thanks for the reply Amber.

Can you also please advise if I should have P60s or Tax returns for last 5 yrs? I dont have all the P60s and tax returns.

I have booked the appointment for Croydon PEO. Most of the experiences that I have read for Croydon have mentioned P60s or employment history in list of docs... Is it required ?

applyforILR

Post by applyforILR » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:26 pm

There seems 1 additional issue. It may or may not be issue.
In March 2010, I had left UK to get married in my country and was there for 97 days. During this period I was still working with the same employer and getting paid in my home country but not in UK. So at that time my employer had issued P45 for 2009-2010. (I didnt have UK salary in March April May).
I had returned in June and filed the tax return with P45 from 2009-2010.

Will this cause any problem? I have called up HRC to get employment history. Would this be sufficient? Also my employer has mentioned in the letter that I was away fro work during this period. Should I get the payslips from my home country to show that i was still in employment and being paid there?