ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Birth certificate missing - Tier 1 G dependant 2nd ext

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheerskuki
Newly Registered

Birth certificate missing - Tier 1 G dependant 2nd ext

Post by cheerskuki » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Hi

I'm going to apply for 2nd extension as a tier 1 general pbs migrant, along with my 2 dependants (wife and son-2.6 years-born in India). While checking for documents I realised that birth certificate of my son is missing. His last visa issued as my dependant only. and in his passport both the parents names are mentioned.

Is it must to submit birth certificate as relationship evidence? or any other alternatives?

suggestions please. :?

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:11 pm

It don't appear to be a requirement to submit birth certificate for children born outside the UK, although it is mandated for children born in the UK.

There is no reference made inimmigration rules or in the policy guidelines.

I would think you are good to go.

cheerskuki
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by cheerskuki » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Thanks for you reply :)

That is why I'm confused, because there is no mention about birth certificate for Tier 1 dependants born outside UK in the rules and policy guidelines, though it is required for Tier 4 dependants.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Ah ok. It's probably worth ringing ukba enquiry phone number, and making a mention that this is not mentioned in the policy guidelines or in immigration rules and see what they have to say.

cheerskuki
Newly Registered

ok

Post by cheerskuki » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Okay, will give a call to ukba and check.