ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help Regarding filling FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RANA-ALI

help Regarding filling FLR(M)

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:20 am

Hello every one .
i am really desperate to get advise regarding filling my Wife's FLR(M) application form , she is my Dependent since 2009 on tier4 then tier 1 , i am planning to apply Set LR for my self in few days time, at the moment i have applied my tier2 g along with my wife , which is pending
i m so sorry its a list of question , i will be really grateful if u could help me with questions ,even if u don't know all answer, plz help me with the one u certain about .
questions

3.3 Nationality - please indicate if your sponsor has dual nationality or if they have ever held any other nationality or
nationalities=== (are they asking about my(sponsor's) current nationality?)

3.15 If your sponsor was not British from birth, when did your sponsor obtain settlement?=====(by the time we submitting this application Insha Allah i would have sent mine Set LR , so what should we write?)

6.21 Have you lived with your sponsor since your marriage/civil partnership?=== our Nikah was in Pakistan and then i came back in U.K after few days (do i have to explain this in app)
6.23 What type of ceremony was your wedding/civil partnership==== (what should i write (it was a Nikkah)

6.33 Do you and your sponsor have any shared financial responsibilities?=====(what does this mean )

on page 15
Add all addresses you have lived at in the 2 years preceding this application if you are applying as an unmarried
partner or same-sex partner and have lived at your current address with your sponsor for less than 2 years.===(does my wife have to fill this or from my understanding its only should fill by unmarried partners?

7.10 If you have answered no to question 7.9 on what basis does your sponsor occupy this property e.g rented, owned by a
parent?===(tenancy agreement is under my brother name and i am sharing with him and paying less then half of the rent , what should i write>)
7.12 How many other rooms are in the property (NOT including Spam, bathrooms and toilets)? are they asking about living room then?

9.4 Please give the details specified below in each case. If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet and enclose it with this application form.
( detail when the bio metric done , what if we cant remember the exact date , it was given three times?)

10.11. How long have you lived in the UK? Years Months
Please provide details of any periods of absence of more than 6 months during that time.
so if the absence is less then 6 month we dont have to fill above question ?
please help me with above questions ...really really confused and not much time left

Kind Regards
Rana

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:39 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.