ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Over Staying count for apply 10 years Long Resident

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bonga

Over Staying count for apply 10 years Long Resident

Post by bonga » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:22 am

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:17 am Post subject: Over Staying count for apply 10 years Long Resident Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Hi
I am going to apply for ILR(LR) soon(N and discover an issue of 10 years long term resident apply where the guide discuss about 28 day over staying. In my 10 years duration I always applied before expiring my existing visa. so the time of taking the new grand is under process of application and will not be treat as over staying duration.

Am I right?

In one case after applied, UKBA send back my passport and docs after few week later with my application and marked red line in original form as a missing document mentioned in the letter from UKBA, also allow me to submit within 28 day, if I unable to do so then they would refund my fees and I have to apply with new application.

The original Student Visa form, my college ticked in one box and that actually if some one apply as a new register student, however I was existing student and continued my study by finished one course and took another upper level course.

So the college issued a letter explained that mistake of them and also explain as an existing student I don't require that doc mentioned in the form.

I then resubmit with in the time limit of 28 day form the letter issued from UKBA with this explanation and addition all other relevant docs( No additional fees paid). And received the Student visa as and extension of Limited Live to Remain in UK.

My question is in the above scenario will be considerer as break of continuity?
Are UKBA will calculate this duration of over stay?
Which time usually consider in calculate of 28 days overstay?

If any one kind enough share ideas please then that will be great

Regards

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:26 am

From an aerial view all looks good. But could you provide the exact dates of the events in chronological order.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

bonga

Post by bonga » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:22 pm

visa exp 31/12/06

apply 1st 13/12/06

letter from UKBA 16/01/07
( request for doc and gave 28 days to re-submit)

apply with in 28 days (couldn't find actual date yet)

visa issued 14/02/07

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Last edited by vinny on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

bonga

Post by bonga » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Thanks for reply

bonga

Post by bonga » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:28 pm

In reference of my previous post of return document and re-applied with in UKBA time given,.. just wondering, that shall I discuss the matter in my FW letter with my ILR application. Please advice than that will help

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:13 pm

You may say that you were covered by Regulation 15 during this time. You did not overstay then.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

bonga

Post by bonga » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:54 pm

really appreciate