ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur 1 Partner visa refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Muzaffar149
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Entrepreneur 1 Partner visa refused

Post by Muzaffar149 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:21 am

hi
we got reply in 20 days and my partner visa refused but its 4rth day i did not hear anything about my Visa.
they gave all points in my friend refusal letter except 10 points of English bcz they dont accept HND scotish diploma thats not a problem bcz he got Ilets with 5.5 band but forgot to submit with application and he will win the case in appeal.....NOW........
What about me as i got master digree so there is no problem for english points , bcz my partner got all the rest of points so i will get as well.
R they going to held my visa bcz of my partner either they will issue me in few days????? :? :? :? :roll:

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: Entrepreneur 1 Partner visa refused

Post by tanvir1985th » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:02 am

Muzaffar149 wrote:hi
we got reply in 20 days and my partner visa refused but its 4rth day i did not hear anything about my Visa.
they gave all points in my friend refusal letter except 10 points of English bcz they dont accept HND scotish diploma thats not a problem bcz he got Ilets with 5.5 band but forgot to submit with application and he will win the case in appeal.....NOW........
What about me as i got master digree so there is no problem for english points , bcz my partner got all the rest of points so i will get as well.
R they going to held my visa bcz of my partner either they will issue me in few days????? :? :? :? :roll:
there may be 2 outcomes. u can be refused coz yr partner is refused. 2nd u can be given visa. there are instances of both. regarding yr friend having ielts and not submitting that i dont think will help in appeal. coz judge will look at the documents submitted during the application and it doesnt come under evidential flexibility as well coz its a major requirement. so that was a very stupid mistake. any way hope for the best

Muzaffar149
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Muzaffar149 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:54 pm

tanvir1985th wrote:
there may be 2 outcomes. u can be refused coz yr partner is refused. 2nd u can be given visa. there are instances of both. regarding yr friend having ielts and not submitting that i dont think will help in appeal. coz judge will look at the documents submitted during the application and it doesnt come under evidential flexibility as well coz its a major requirement. so that was a very stupid mistake. any way hope for the best
hun thanks for bothering, My partner got PSW visa on the same HND diploma that is equivalent to Bachelor degree, and we gave our Ilets certificate to consultant but he didnot submitted, dont know why....
As i got everything correct why they can refuse me instead of advising me something else or putting me on hold....

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Muzaffar149 wrote:
tanvir1985th wrote:
hun thanks for bothering, My partner got PSW visa on the same HND diploma that is equivalent to Bachelor degree, and we gave our Ilets certificate to consultant but he didnot submitted, dont know why....
As i got everything correct why they can refuse me instead of advising me something else or putting me on hold....

if the solicitor did not give it then he has to accept that in the court. then the determination should be on yr side. regarding yr visa its really tough to say whats gonna happen. coz there has been refusals based on partner's refusal. so wait and see i would recon