ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturlisation - english langauge requirement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gssingh2385
Newly Registered

Naturlisation - english langauge requirement

Post by Gssingh2385 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Hi All,

Last year I received my ILR and am hoping to apply for naturalisation this year.

However, at that point all what was needed was the Life in the UK test and now it seems as though there are additional requirements.

I did a 9 Month post-graduate diploma in actuarial science from the university of Kent (UK ) and prior to that hold an (Hons) degree in mathematics from the University of Delhi(all taught in English). Does that mean I do not need any additional qualifications or do I need to do another test/get in touch with UK NARIC?

Thanks very much
Gssingh

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Refer to this post .
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:29 pm

you either need NARIC verification for your degree or obtain a B1 english language test