ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When to book Appointment at Croydon ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vic

When to book Appointment at Croydon ?

Post by vic » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:20 am

Hello,

I am aware that one can, at the earliest, get an appointment 28 days in advace of the ILR qualification date.

But what I want to know is how much in advance can I call the HO to book this appointment ?

I complete my 5 years on WP on 20th September - so counting back 28 days, I can get an appointment for 24th August ----- so when should I actually call HO to book this appointment for Croydon ?

Thanks in advance,

Vic

jazbaati99

Post by jazbaati99 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:47 am

Hello

You can call and arrange an appointment when you are within 28 days of your qualifying time. So in your case you can call them from 24th August onwards to arrange for an appointment.

This is from my personal expereince when I called them last year for my ILR.

Hope it helps
Rgds

rooi_ding

Post by rooi_ding » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:33 pm

I booked 2 weeks before my 28 days, make sure you have passed your life in the UK test at least a week before your appointment

jjustyy
Ireland

Post by jjustyy » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:35 pm

I booked a couple of weeks before for Solihull (went on Monday).

The booking system is now centralised and all the PEOs are handled via a mini-call centre at Croydon (i.e. the same rule applies to all PEOs).