ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company Registeration and Application within 3 months.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Company Registeration and Application within 3 months.

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:07 pm

I registered my Company on 08/10/2013 and I might be a bit late to apply before 08/01/2014.

Will it be OK if I will get a fresh paid Current Appointment Report and Company Registeration Certificate to apply after 08/01/2014 as I might need to travel back home for 3 weeks to arrange funds.although I am trying hard to manage here and apply beofre 08/01/2014

Thanks for your time,advice and Guidence.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:14 pm

it doesnt matter wen u register a compnay however at the time of application u must provide docs which are no more than 3months old.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Darvesh wrote:it doesnt matter wen u register a compnay however at the time of application u must provide docs which are no more than 3months old.
The reason for providing a CAR is to show that you are currently the company's director for which you are making an application.
The 3 month rule is always confusing , if you will provide recent PAID CAR, you will be good.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:46 pm

KickAss wrote:
Darvesh wrote:it doesnt matter wen u register a compnay however at the time of application u must provide docs which are no more than 3months old.
The reason for providing a CAR is to show that you are currently the company's director for which you are making an application.
The 3 month rule is always confusing , if you will provide recent PAID CAR, you will be good.
Thanks a lot Darvesh and Kickass .
Wish you nice weekend