ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can anyone advice about eea national claming benefits?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

can anyone advice about eea national claming benefits?

Post by gagsgahra » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi..my wife is eea national and I am non eea national..she arrived in UK 2007 and worked continuously till Sep 2013..now she lost her job and want to apply Job seeKer allowance..she is pregnant now and noone will give her job now..we got married in 2012 and I got my eea 2 residece card last year..now my question is can she apply for JSA..Will it effect when I am going to apply permanent residence..?? she want to apply eea 3 but she Dont have any p60 ..so I requesTed hmrc for employment history..but she does not have any resident proof becs she throw all old bank statement when we move out to our new house..,what other documents needed for eea 3 anyone can help?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:13 pm

If your eea national partner arrived in 2007 and continuously working till 2013 then she is already be eligible to get the confirmation of its PR status as long as wrs (worker registration scheme) criteria has been met (if A8 national). If that case then you just need to complete 5 years with her.
For eea3 application, apart of hmrc employment she can request employment confirmation letter from employer too and for residence proof the duplicate bank statements can be ordered too or utility bills can also work too.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

Post by gagsgahra » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:36 pm

sheraz7 wrote:If your eea national partner arrived in 2007 and continuously working till 2013 then she is already be eligible to get the confirmation of its PR status as long as wrs (worker registration scheme) criteria has been met (if A8 national). If that case then you just need to complete 5 years with her.
For eea3 application, apart of hmrc employment she can request employment confirmation letter from employer too and for residence proof the duplicate bank statements can be ordered too or utility bills can also work too.
thanks mate...for your help..but do I need to send 5 year statement or just one or 2 for every year because if I send five year statement it would be like 60 statement massive in size

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:45 pm

If you can then preferably send all otherwise make sure that at least 6 months of residence each year are demonstrated by these. If you get P60 then it will also help for that purpose too. But again make sure that eea national must have complied with wrs scheme if A8 national.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS