ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 1&2 qustions.please clarify me

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliikazim
Newly Registered

EEA 1&2 qustions.please clarify me

Post by aliikazim » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:35 pm

hi all...so for as i advised by this forum i dont need any solicitor.i am doing all by myself and your advises and suggestion are guiding me towards my goal.i am very impressed and thankfull to all of you.
i almost complet the requirment to apply for eea1 & 2. i am going to apply next week but a few questions which confuse me plz make my mind clear of it.
1. i want to apply for Rc for me and registration certificat for my wife but we have a baby of 2 year which have eu passport so i also have to apply eea1 for his registration certificat? i must include him in application and pay fees for his registration or not bcoz i want later will apply for him.so what should i do?
2. i have another country RC so i should send it with the application or not?
3.if i can apply for eea2 for me and eea1 for my wife but not apply for baby is there will be any problem in the futre.?
waiting for reply

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:30 pm

EEA1&2 are completely optional but it is advisable for non EEA to apply for RC. There is no need to apply for the baby and in fact if you wish to save £55, your wife doesn't need to apply for EEA1. You will however need to provide proof of her treaty rights for your application including her passport/ID (even if she doesn't apply for EEA1).

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.