ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help - Financial Requirement Form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

masteriori
Newly Registered

Need Help - Financial Requirement Form

Post by masteriori » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi all,

Currently, I am in the process of completing financial requirement form and need your help fill in one or two places.

I have two jobs and my salaried total exceeds the minimum (£18,600) required.

1) Which category to select? A or B
2) Where do I give details to my 2nd job? Part 3A or 5?

Thanks in advance

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:22 pm

How long have you been employed with the companies? Are you salaried, if so, what is the lowest gross income (month) in the last 6 months for each job?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Put extra employment information in Part 5.

As mentioned, it depends on how long you have been in both jobs as to which category you use.

masteriori
Newly Registered

Post by masteriori » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:30 am

Thank you both for your help.

I have been with Company A for 18+ months and into 3rd month with Company B. Which category should I tick?

Help will be appreciated.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:50 am

It depends how much you've earned in the jobs gross. If job A is salaried, what is the lowest gross monthly wage in the last 6 months? For job B how much have you earned gross since you've been employed?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

masteriori
Newly Registered

Post by masteriori » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:51 pm

D4109125 wrote:It depends how much you've earned in the jobs gross. If job A is salaried, what is the lowest gross monthly wage in the last 6 months? For job B how much have you earned gross since you've been employed?
From Job A, I have earned just over £1,200 and £375 from Job B gross monthly in wages respectively.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:56 pm

What is your annual gross income from job B and how much have you actually earned for job B in the last 12 months? Same for job A and do you have savings?

masteriori
Newly Registered

Post by masteriori » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:55 pm

D4109125 wrote:What is your annual gross income from job B and how much have you actually earned for job B in the last 12 months? Same for job A and do you have savings?
For Job A, my annual gross income is £14,500 in the last 12 months. As stated above, this is my only 3rd month into my 2nd job and annual gross income is set to be £4,500.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:29 am

Then you don't appear to have reached the financial requirement. You'll likely have to wait till you've earned the cat b requirement for job B. I've assumed the jobs are salaried.

Consider also, the EEA route.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Once you have reached the period where you have earned the required amount in the last 12 months you can apply using cat B. You can apply with Category A once you have been in your second job for 6 months. I guess whichever one happens quicker...