ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can someone guide me plz about CCJ

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjay

can someone guide me plz about CCJ

Post by mjay » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:37 am

i want to apply 10 year long residency base next month i want to send my all passport , life in the uk test and my biometric card that's all they need but my real question is i have a CCJ on my credit file of not paying an overdraft to Lloyd tsb bank which now cleared my ccj will be satisfied but still on record up to 2016 does this effect my ILR application kindly advise me i would be grateful thank u

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:31 am

No, it will need to be declared and include proof that it is satisfied and you should be fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mjay

Post by mjay » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:42 am

D4109125 wrote:No, it will need to be declared and include proof that it is satisfied and you should be fine.
Thank you very much for quick response but i got my tier 1 entrepreneur visa in june this year but i haven't mentation ccj in that form ccj is on my file since august 2010 is this have to be declare or leave it and another question is documents which i mentation above are fine to submit or any other need to be include thank you for your time

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 pm

I would mention it as you are required to. Perhaps explain that the CCJ only recently came to light or that you didn't realise that the debt had been passed to the courts. It is not uncommon for people to not know they have a CCJ.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.