ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Sayedhashimi wrote:
tallojani wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
mustang390 wrote:My Wife's Visa Status has been changed to Collection, and she received a text as well,
Now going on Monday to pick her passport. I Hope there is a positive response.

Applied on : 18/07/13
Islamabad
From where u apply?which time ur wife receive text?
Please don't get me wrong just wondering why do yu always ask the time and method of RFC?
Fell sorry for those who get refused after so long time wait
If you don't mind my friend why the refused your application did they give you any resin
Lack of relationship evidence, basically I didn't send any communication records.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:33 pm

m_t wrote:
mustang390 wrote:My Wife's Visa Status has been changed to Collection, and she received a text as well,
Now going on Monday to pick her passport. I Hope there is a positive response.

Applied on : 18/07/13
Islamabad
hopefully u'll hear good news Insha'Allah. Finally we remaining july applicants heard agood news after a long time :)
Inshallah you will get visa and May Allah make this batter for both you.
Remember rest of us in duaa too.

shah183

Post by shah183 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Madasar wrote:Great news guys my wife got visa granted today am over the moon.
Congrats :P

Madasar
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Madasar » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:00 pm

hi guys now that my wife got her visa i would like to share some info about my case.

-i don't really earn 18k+-
-my wage slips where showing i earn 400+ a week but i only put £300 in every week cash-
-i didn't even pay my last 3 month tax-
-also my 6 month bank statement start with only £100 and ended with 9,000-
-i gave 6 month wage slips which 2 where below 1550-
-printed out over 6 month Lycamobile calls for proof of communication-
-all my documents where 1 month old meaning 28 days old-

so if i still got visa granted am sure people here with much better cases should also get RFC and get their spouse visa too.

also i work as a phone and pc repair guy making only £250 a week but i have saved a lot of money since i got married.

shah183

Post by shah183 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Madasar wrote:hi guys now that my wife got her visa i would like to share some info about my case.

-i don't really earn 18k+-
-my wage slips where showing i earn 400+ a week but i only put £300 in every week cash-
-i didn't even pay my last 3 month tax-
-also my 6 month bank statement start with only £100 and ended with 9,000-
-i gave 6 month wage slips which 2 where below 1550-
-printed out over 6 month Lycamobile calls for proof of communication-
-all my documents where 1 month old meaning 28 days old-

so if i still got visa granted am sure people here with much better cases should also get RFC and get their spouse visa too.

also i work as a phone and pc repair guy making only £250 a week but i have saved a lot of money since i got married.
Unbelievable :shock:
It means its all abt luck den :?:
did u send english translation ov Nikkah Nama with Union Council marriage certifcate? am just worried coz i sent orininal nikkah nama and union council marriage certifcate only. bt apart from dat i sent 10months phone call record, 11 months Skype call record (screen prints) and 11 months of Facebook chat (taken randomly from each month), emails, cards dat we exchanged, and pictures (wedding and also at my home) my wife is earning more dan 18,600.

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:19 am

Hi guys

Looking for advice.. I know this is a timeline only post thing but I'm stuck and need some advice

Basically we applied in June this year.. In sept we got a letter saying our paperwork was over 1 month old n to send recent paperwork. But they did have recent paperwork, they just didn't look at the dates in correct order.. Anyway we sent paperwork again up until may 2013.. They acknowledged it was received but nothing since..

I got my MP involved and they have managed to get me a personalised response.. Basically I don't earn 18.6K so I need 28.8k in savings, but between feb and may my savings fell to 26.9k.. (I have been gifted money and borrowed money as u can imagine) .. Due to this they have put my case on hold just because I fell short by just under 2k..

Now on the letter I received, the embassy have put my wage incorrectly (they used an old figure I was on, which is higher than what I am on now)

Someone recommend that I make my savings what they say and wait 6 months and put in another application.. But then someone recommends just waiting as if they r reviewing the law in march it will be 6 months by time a decision is made and I will just waste time/money in putting a new application in..

I am really stressed out by this.. As everyone knows I went I Pakistan in September in the hope I would return with hubby, but I gave up and returned to UK last week .. My husband sold his business before I got to Pakistan because we were hoping we would return together..

I don't know what I should do next.. My MP advised best thing to do is wait as they are only 'holding' the case due to financial requirement and if I apply again they may pick up on something else.. But what if the law doesn't change?

So confused.. So stressed.. So upset :-(

18600 is a lot to expect someone to earn, unless ur doing something professional it isn't easy.. I have a friend who has recently secured a position as a junior accountant and even she isn't earning 18000.. It's daft!

shah183

Post by shah183 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:09 am

Mrs N wrote:Hi guys

Looking for advice.. I know this is a timeline only post thing but I'm stuck and need some advice

Basically we applied in June this year.. In sept we got a letter saying our paperwork was over 1 month old n to send recent paperwork. But they did have recent paperwork, they just didn't look at the dates in correct order.. Anyway we sent paperwork again up until may 2013.. They acknowledged it was received but nothing since..

I got my MP involved and they have managed to get me a personalised response.. Basically I don't earn 18.6K so I need 28.8k in savings, but between feb and may my savings fell to 26.9k.. (I have been gifted money and borrowed money as u can imagine) .. Due to this they have put my case on hold just because I fell short by just under 2k..

Now on the letter I received, the embassy have put my wage incorrectly (they used an old figure I was on, which is higher than what I am on now)

Someone recommend that I make my savings what they say and wait 6 months and put in another application.. But then someone recommends just waiting as if they r reviewing the law in march it will be 6 months by time a decision is made and I will just waste time/money in putting a new application in..

I am really stressed out by this.. As everyone knows I went I Pakistan in September in the hope I would return with hubby, but I gave up and returned to UK last week .. My husband sold his business before I got to Pakistan because we were hoping we would return together..

I don't know what I should do next.. My MP advised best thing to do is wait as they are only 'holding' the case due to financial requirement and if I apply again they may pick up on something else.. But what if the law doesn't change?

18600 is a lot to expect someone to earn, unless ur doing something professional it isn't easy.. I have a friend who has recently secured a position as a junior accountant and even she isn't earning 18000.. It's daft!
This is really stressful i can imagine :( I got married one year b4 n dat time my wife wasnt earning 18,600 dats y it took us long to apply . now she's earning over 18,600 n I applied in Sep, 2013.
If u dont c any way to prove dem abt it den i think only thing u can do is wait :( am sorry. n dis is really a height ov cruelty dat one shud b rich to get marry :( . I heard court wil decide in march so it's 4 and half months to go and meanwhile try to do maintenance fing, i mean to apply again if rules doest change.
Last edited by shah183 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

shah183

Post by shah183 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:22 am

Anyone got RFC, who applied in August or September 2013?

khan09
Newly Registered

Post by khan09 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:21 am

shah183 wrote:Anyone got RFC, who applied in August or September 2013?
still waiting nothing yet - I am hoping to get some response tho month or by Mid of December

Applied from Khi - 17/09/2013
Underprocess to BHC - 28/09/2013
RFC - waiting

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Hold

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:07 pm

18600 is a lot to expect someone to earn, unless ur doing something professional it isn't easy.. I have a friend who has recently secured a position as a junior accountant and even she isn't earning 18000.. It's daft![/quote]

Salaam, i know how you feel exactly, i am also on hold and confused as to what to do..

The law change is not guaranteed in March, what if we wait that long and it doesnt get changed such a waste of time. After the court hearing in March, no one knows how long the judgement will take, even after the judgement is given who knows how long it will take to be implemented? So easy 6-8 month process if not more i believe. As well as this the government may appeal decision of the judicial review, meaning longer process.

So basically there is no set answer to ur question. If i was you i would start preparing for a new application JUST IN CASE the law doesnt change, that way you will have a back up plan and can re-apply if you need to. Better be safe than sorry.

I have to wait another 6 months too show proof of continuous employment as my recent payslips have some breaks in between too. I do dua law changes but if it doesnt then atleast i know i'll have something to fall back on. Either way our spouses i dout are going to be here any time soon.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

stars

Re: Hold

Post by stars » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:49 pm

HELLO786 wrote:So confused.. So stressed.. So upset :-(

Salaam, i know how you feel exactly, i am also on hold and confused as to what to do..

The law change is not guaranteed in March, what if we wait that long and it doesnt get changed such a waste of time. After the court hearing in March, no one knows how long the judgement will take, even after the judgement is given who knows how long it will take to be implemented? So easy 6-8 month process if not more i believe. As well as this the government may appeal decision of the judicial review, meaning longer process.

So basically there is no set answer to ur question. If i was you i would start preparing for a new application JUST IN CASE the law doesnt change, that way you will have a back up plan and can re-apply if you need to. Better be safe than sorry.

I have to wait another 6 months too show proof of continuous employment as my recent payslips have some breaks in between too. I do dua law changes but if it doesnt then atleast i know i'll have something to fall back on. Either way our spouses i dout are going to be here any time soon.[/quote]
all the people who dont make enough income they should use ss route or eea route very easy and simple good luck for every one hope every one get visa asap inshallah

stars

Post by stars » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:51 pm

All the people who dont make enough income they should use ss route or eea route very easy and simple and fast good luck for every one hope every one get visa asap inshallah

Mrs N

Re: Hold

Post by Mrs N » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:23 pm

HELLO786 wrote:So confused.. So stressed.. So upset :-(

I have to wait another 6 months too show proof of continuous employment as my recent payslips have some breaks in between too. I do dua law changes but if it doesnt then atleast i know i'll have something to fall back on. Either way our spouses i dout are going to be here any time soon.[/quote]

its really upsetting and stressful as to how we can be penalised as we dont earn a certain amount - i mean how is that a fair reason to keep us away from our loved ones..

i dont know what im going to do

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:23 am

khan09 wrote:
shah183 wrote:Anyone got RFC, who applied in August or September 2013?
still waiting nothing yet - I am hoping to get some response tho month or by Mid of December

Applied from Khi - 17/09/2013
Underprocess to BHC - 28/09/2013
RFC - waiting
I applied on 20th September'13 and I am still waiting.. The status of my application is "under process at the BHC".
If somebody from September gets a new update, kindly let us know..

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:09 am

Hi,

Our case is on hold too, although I was far above the threshold. we have till 25th to submit the response, Just wondering if i should submit new current bank statements or not ?

shah183

Post by shah183 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:24 am

sumairc wrote:Hi,

Our case is on hold too, although I was far above the threshold. we have till 25th to submit the response, Just wondering if i should submit new current bank statements or not ?
u shud actually if u hav dem. it wil make ur case more strong n also make a cover letter n mention this on it.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:27 am

Any rfc today ??

AtherA
Newly Registered

Post by AtherA » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:29 am

None as yet from me.. yourself RZgirl?

mustang390

Post by mustang390 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:49 am

HI , Got the REFUSAL Today on some very stupid grounds.

1) Financial Requirements
2) English Language

For Financial requirements I sent all the documents (Self Employed + Company Directorship) , I was SE for the last 3 years with income over 27K, and last year started trading under the company.

For English Language my wife has done MSc and we also submitted letter from the uni saying the course was taught in English and UK NARIC comparability statement as well.

I think the ECO was not paying the attention as I submitted each and everything needed, in English Language Refusal he said "/or DO Not Hold any academic qualification recognized by UK NARIC to be equivalent to the standard of bachelor or Master degree or PHd in the UK and confirmed by them as taught in English".

I submitted UK NARIC certificate which clearly states that the Master degree was equivalent of UK Bachelor Degree standard.

They gave me right of appeal but I think I should send them a Review request first as its just a lame refusal , what do you think ?

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:50 am

AtherA wrote:None as yet from me.. yourself RZgirl?

Nah nothing just got a standard reply that my case is underprocess n they will make a decision as soon as they can after all checks hv been made n cannot give a precise timeframe

numan4040

Post by numan4040 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:16 pm

stars wrote:All the people who dont make enough income they should use ss route or eea route very easy and simple and fast good luck for every one hope every one get visa asap inshallah
I am considering that route. Have you used it or do you know anyone who has? I wonder what country is best for that?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:51 pm

To Mustang

Sorry to hear about your refusal. I know exactly how you will be feeling because my husband was also refused in the past. Unfornuately we didnt win our appeal at the hearing which is why we applied for fresh application.

Best thing you should do is if you think you can win your appeal then go for reveiw first. However BHC are lazy that for majority of people they do not review applications instead just send appeal bundle back saying they are short staffed.

I know they do this because they did that to our application and our refusal reason was very minor and people with same refusal had decisions overturned at review or won appeal. So its all about luck.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:41 pm

mustang390 wrote:HI , Got the REFUSAL Today on some very stupid grounds.

1) Financial Requirements
2) English Language

For Financial requirements I sent all the documents (Self Employed + Company Directorship) , I was SE for the last 3 years with income over 27K, and last year started trading under the company.

For English Language my wife has done MSc and we also submitted letter from the uni saying the course was taught in English and UK NARIC comparability statement as well.

I think the ECO was not paying the attention as I submitted each and everything needed, in English Language Refusal he said "/or DO Not Hold any academic qualification recognized by UK NARIC to be equivalent to the standard of bachelor or Master degree or PHd in the UK and confirmed by them as taught in English".

I submitted UK NARIC certificate which clearly states that the Master degree was equivalent of UK Bachelor Degree standard.

They gave me right of appeal but I think I should send them a Review request first as its just a lame refusal , what do you think ?
Sorry to have heard about your refusal, write a covering letter detailing all the rules etc for self employed and tell the ECM you have been treated unfair but make sure you back up your points from their rules. Hopefully the ECM will overturn the ECO decision if they have made a mistake.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

stars

Post by stars » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:10 pm

numan4040 wrote:
stars wrote:All the people who dont make enough income they should use ss route or eea route very easy and simple and fast good luck for every one hope every one get visa asap inshallah
I am considering that route. Have you used it or do you know anyone who has? I wonder what country is best for that?
ireland netherland and germany are good for ss route here is link below
check all these posts
http://www.immigrationboards.com/search ... =mdaudkhan

JaveriaK
Newly Registered

On Hold

Post by JaveriaK » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:04 am

Hi guys,

I thought Id give an update. Havent been on here in a while. Been really busy.

But basically weve been put on hold as well as they dont beleive we meet income threshhold so we have till 26th November i think to submit additional documentation.

Sorting that out now asap. Any advice as to what I should make sure I defo have?

Thanks.