ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for invitation letter 2+ months

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zheni

Waiting for invitation letter 2+ months

Post by zheni » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:07 pm

My sister's application was approved mid September. She still has not received an invitation letter. On a number of occasions she called the council but they had not received her certificate, she also sent a few emails to UKBA but they responded only once saying she should receive it within 2 weeks, that response didn't even come from UKBA Liverpool but UKBA Sheffield.
She tried calling them but all the options simply refer you to their website and disconnect the call.
As a last resort she has now written to our MP but I was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences or suggestions as to what we can do?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:20 pm

Maybe go to the council and talk to them face to face? Ask them to contact the HO while she is there.

viper123
Newly Registered

shes not alone

Post by viper123 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:02 pm

tell your sister to keep on calling them croydon office then they would contact liverpool office. I am having the same situation at the moment mine is since 22 oct till now but the last time i called them lastweek i spoke with my case worker and he said that they wasnt sending any invitation but i should recieve mine within 7 days because it would take 7 days to reach me. So finger cross allah God in heaven i hope i do get it coz i got told that before alot times and they didnt so i am just gona wait patiently