ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from HO

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arafat12
Newly Registered

Letter from HO

Post by arafat12 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:16 am

Hi,
My appeal has withdrawn by HO on 19th of September.Today I got a letter from HO. They write to me to send bank letter as soon as possible.This was one of the reason of my refusal. I didn't provide any bank letter. I'm not sure bank will issue any letter or not. need your help guys.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:07 am

From your previous posts I assume this is letter confirming funds maintained in your account for your T1 ent visa.

You need to speak to the bank to request them for one. Also providing letter from home office to prove this requirement might help.

toby23

Post by toby23 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Put the money in a joint bank account or company bank account! and print the letter.

You will receive the visa soon.

Toby

toby23

Post by toby23 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Blimey you posted on the wrong forum! !!

dammi4u
Newly Registered

Re: Letter from HO

Post by dammi4u » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:20 pm

arafat12 wrote:Hi,
My appeal has withdrawn by HO on 19th of September.Today I got a letter from HO. They write to me to send bank letter as soon as possible.This was one of the reason of my refusal. I didn't provide any bank letter. I'm not sure bank will issue any letter or not. need your help guys.
Hi Arafat

I have exactly in same situation. As per my understanding bank don't provide customized letters as per their client requirement, they have their own set policies.

We get balance certificate from Bank, letter from sponsor stating you have access to funds and CA and attest the same on his letterhead.(3 letters).

Please do share your reviews.