ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rights to work before outcome of Entre- Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prajwal87

Rights to work before outcome of Entre- Application

Post by prajwal87 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Hi,

I have currently sent my application to UKBA for entrepreneur VISA. I am currently in contract with a company till December under PSW VISA.

I was wondering if I will be able to work for the same company until the outcome of my application. If yes,

Can someone guide me to a reference that I can confirm and show to my employers that I can work under PSW until the outcome of my application.

would be ace if someone can help me out or point to an earlier discussion on this forum

Cheers..

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:00 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

smartmind101

outcome...

Post by smartmind101 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:52 pm

until the time ur visa is decided, ur status and the conditions remain the same as on previous visa, so that means ur on PSW until ur application is decided. show them the acknowledgement letter from home office that ur application is under process. Apart from it, there is nothing u can do. They can verify it at their end !!
LIVE LIFE....KING SIZE !!

prajwal87

Post by prajwal87 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:19 am

Thanks.. that solves some questions from my employer ! Hope this helps others too.