ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traffic offences on the way to NCS (just my luck)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pqek

Traffic offences on the way to NCS (just my luck)

Post by Pqek » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:55 pm

Last Saturday was a very sad day for me. I received in the post a NIP for speeding and a PCN for using bus lane, both on the same day when I was on my way to NCS to submit the Citizenship application of my wife and I. This happened on the 28th October; No excuses, but I guess the anxiety played a role on this.

I have paid the PCN (£30.00) and I'm due to identify the driver on the NIP so I can get the conditional offer for fixed penalty notice. I have 28 days to do this.

I have checked the bank account and HO have not taken any money from account yet.

I had clean license and no issues for the last 5 years. Will this have an impact on my application; I thought the sleepless nights were over and I only just needed to wait patiently for the letter of approval but now I don't know what to think.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:42 am

So long as the traffic offence avoids the Court you should be ok. If you are prosecuted at Court. Then you need to inform the Home Office and would likely put the case on hold until a verdict was attained.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:00 pm

just pay the ticket and its the end of the story

Pqek

Post by Pqek » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:15 pm

innocentdevil wrote:just pay the ticket and its the end of the story
I wll do that. Thanks