ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Entrepreneur Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kawal
Newly Registered

Applying for Entrepreneur Visa

Post by kawal » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:43 pm

I am applying for entrepreneur visa. My partner is showing the amount of £25000 in London and I am showing the amount in India. can somebody please help me to know what documents will I need to apply for the visa.

Your answers will be well appreciated.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Applying for Entrepreneur Visa

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:53 pm

@ kawal, are u and your team member both on PSW? Are u also both in UK at the moment?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

kawal
Newly Registered

Post by kawal » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:07 pm

yes we both are on PSW and in London at the moment.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:28 pm

@ kawal, why cant both of you open a joint account in UK and put the whole 50k in it so it can be easy and you wont need all the declaration letter to sign when you use individual account. Also money in UK bank account will make it easier for caseworker to do any verification check if necessary.

Business account is also allowed but requires load of documents.

But you can both use your personal account in any bank as long as the bank can be verified by Home Office and you guys also submit all the other necessary documents, like signed declaration by both of you attest to by a legal representative.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:05 pm

+1
You will make your life much easier by Tx money to UK.
Even if you have to bear the high Xchange cost, trouble to do the t/x etc etc, It is still HIGHLY recommended that you do it.
If you guys are applying with a highly skilled business + money is in the joint account in UK, You will have bright chances to get Visa within a Month.
Money in India will at least take 3-4 months in the best case. Plus 1000 questions of who gave the money, how, why, bank letters, formats and last but most important Rejection on some lame excuse.
Feel free to search this forum for guys who got rejection on bank letter.

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ kawal, why cant both of you open a jo
int account in UK and put the whole 50k in it so it can be easy and you wont need all the declaration letter to sign when you use individual account. Also money in UK bank account will make it easier for caseworker to do any verification check if necessary.

Business account is also allowed but requires load of documents.

But you can both use your personal account in any bank as long as the bank can be verified by Home Office and you guys also submit all the other necessary documents, like signed declaration by both of you attest to by a legal representative.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

vinny

Contract template for hospitality recruitment agency

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:32 am

kawal wrote:Can someone please help me with the ukba format for the contract template for hospitality recruitment agency please....
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

kawal
Newly Registered

Post by kawal » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 am

Hey vinny,

Sorry I didn't get that...

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:50 am

Please keep all your interconnected posts in one thread, so people may know your circumstances and answer your questions more easily.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

kawal
Newly Registered

Post by kawal » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:51 am

Ok