ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Scrobo23
Newly Registered
Ghana

EEA 4

Post by Scrobo23 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:03 am

My friend want to apply for permanent residence (eea 4)but her spouse not work.please he need urgent advise

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 am

What has her spouse been doing during his time in the UK?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Scrobo23
Newly Registered
Ghana

Eea

Post by Scrobo23 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:49 am

She is working in off licence.my friend only have council tax and bt on her name.he is confuse now

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:10 pm

This is very vague. In the absence of full circumstance, I am doubtful that Vinny or myself will be able to sssist.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Davmck70

Re: EEA 4

Post by Davmck70 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:35 am

Scrobo23 wrote:My friend want to apply for permanent residence (eea 4)but her spouse not work.please he need urgent advise
And I reiterate, Kindly provide more information with regards the situation and we are more than happy to chip in some advice. Cheers

Scrobo23
Newly Registered
Ghana

Eea 4

Post by Scrobo23 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:55 am

The eea2 will expire in May 2014 please he need advise

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:42 am

If you don't give some extra info there's no way anyone can provide advice.

At least answer the following questions:
-how long have they been together in the UK?
-what has the EAA national been doing in the UK? Studying? Living on his/her own financial resources? Claiming benefits?
-do they have comprehensive medical insurance?
-are they married/in a civil partnership?

vinny

Eea 2

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:43 am

Scrobo23 wrote:I need help about my eea2 I married in June 2013 and received my 5years rc in September 2013but my worry is that my wife loss her job in July.she has not been working up till now.my question is that I hope it will not affect me.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:44 am

Obie wrote:This is very vague. In the absence of full circumstance, I am doubtful that Vinny or myself will be able to sssist.
Davmck70 wrote:And I reiterate, Kindly provide more information with regards the situation and we are more than happy to chip in some advice. Cheers
chaoclive wrote:If you don't give some extra info there's no way anyone can provide advice.

Scrobo23
Newly Registered
Ghana

Eea4

Post by Scrobo23 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:01 am

Concerning my friend they are been together as married couple till 2011 she is not taking any benefit at all.they don't have any comprehensive insurance.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:06 am

Does your friend and your wife have similar problems?

What nationalities are they? When did they lose their jobs? Have they been seeking employment, etc.?

If you can give more details, then it would aid the members who may wish to help you.