ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help!! Interview Documents asked, What does this mean?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

steptome
Newly Registered

Need Help!! Interview Documents asked, What does this mean?

Post by steptome » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 am

Received an email today (Monday) asking me to attend an interview on this Wed and bring further documents along, but I don't understand what are the documents they're asking for, please, can anyone explain what are they refer to?

1. Evidence to show the origin of funds

My funds are given from parents as gift, and is in the UK bank already, I have submitted the bank statement with the application, what do they mean ' origin of funds?' (the source of funds are my parents, what can I prove that? Because in our country, is difficult to transfer a large amount abroad, so my parents gave the cash to a friend in Macau to transfer to me, I don't have any relations to this friend, and is hard to have evidence from the bank of this)

2. Evidence of MSc Entrepreneurship studies

I have just done a degree in Entrepreneurship but I am still waiting for the dissertation result, So I don't have the certificates yet, but I have already submitted the letters from the college confirming my enrollment and explaining my situation, what else can I provide?

3. Evidence of parents employment

Ok....I think for this one I can try to find something.....

They've just given me two days (actually one day because the interview location is very far away that I will need to take a flight to there which left me only one day to prepare), Please give me some suggestion!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!
Last edited by steptome on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jenlord

Re: Need Help!! Interview Documents asked, What does this me

Post by Jenlord » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:48 am

steptome wrote:Received an email today (Monday) asking me to attend an interview on this Wed and bring further documents along, but I don't understand what are the documents they're asking for, please, can anyone explain what are they refer to?

My funds are in the UK bank already and I have submitted the bank statement with the application, what do they mean ' origin of funds?'

I have just done a degree in Entrepreneurship but I am still waiting for the dissertation result, So I don't have the certificates yet, but I have already submitted the letters from the college confirming my enrollment and explaining my situation, what else can I provide?

They've just given me two days (actually one day because the interview location is very far away that I will need to take a flight to there which left me only one day to prepare), Please give me some suggestion!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!
1) you need to show source of funds.

2) I think you need to submit transcript. Wait for other users to respond.

Good luck.
I exist in a world beyond yours.

steptome
Newly Registered

Post by steptome » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:06 am

Jenlord wrote:
steptome wrote:Received an email today (Monday) asking me to attend an interview on this Wed and bring further documents along, but I don't understand what are the documents they're asking for, please, can anyone explain what are they refer to?

My funds are in the UK bank already and I have submitted the bank statement with the application, what do they mean ' origin of funds?'

Thanks!!!!!!!

Good luck.
Thanks for your reply, please forgive me this, what is the source of funds? My funds are given from parents, I don't earned it or gained it from any business parties. My parents gave the cash to a friend to transfer it to me, So I don't have any formal prove, a part from bring my parents along with me....=_=b

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:18 am

Bank statement of your parents account from which they Txed money.
If you sent money from overseas bank, they might have given some document of transaction. for example, I sent my education fees from Indian bank and they gave me a printed document confirming the transaction. so some document like that will be helpful.
UKBA does that coz they might want to confirm that the money being used is white money.

hmm his is difficult, as far as I remember, until you are done with your dissertation, you wont get any transcripts. if you have any than take them if not then
Every education program has a set subjects and dates. if you can take a booklet from university clearly stating the timeline of ur exams and deadlines, you can convince them that you are waiting for your university to formally provide you transcripts. plus the letter that you have already submitted will back it up.

Thanks!!!!!!![/quote]
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

Jenlord

Post by Jenlord » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:40 am

KickAss wrote:1. Evidence to show the origin of funds

Bank statement of your parents account from which they Txed money.
If you sent money from overseas bank, they might have given some document of transaction. for example, I sent my education fees from Indian bank and they gave me a printed document confirming the transaction. so some document like that will be helpful.
UKBA does that coz they might want to confirm that the money being used is white money.

hmm his is difficult, as far as I remember, until you are done with your dissertation, you wont get any transcripts. if you have any than take them if not then
Every education program has a set subjects and dates. if you can take a booklet from university clearly stating the timeline of ur exams and deadlines, you can convince them that you are waiting for your university to formally provide you transcripts. plus the letter that you have already submitted will back it up.

Thanks!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I am a banker by profession. Your parents must have a copy of swift message if they made a transfer through bank. If used any other services such as, westernunion or moneygram, they must have an acknowledgement receipt. Good luck =]

Jenlord

Post by Jenlord » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:43 am

steptome wrote:
Jenlord wrote:

Thanks!!!!!!!

Good luck.
Thanks for your reply, please forgive me this, what is the source of funds? My funds are given from parents, I don't earned it or gained it from any business parties. My parents gave the cash to a friend to transfer it to me, So I don't have any formal prove, a part from bring my parents along with me....=_=b
If you have been given cash, yet you need to prove them the money is given in cash to you through your parent's friend. Attach a copy of any inheritance you or your family owns/owned. Perhaps, you can attach your parents bank statement to defend your case. All the best.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:19 pm

My funds are given from parents as gift, and is in the UK bank already, I have submitted the bank statement with the application, what do they mean ' origin of funds?' (the source of funds are my parents, what can I prove that? Because in our country, is difficult to transfer a large amount abroad, so my parents gave the cash to a friend in Macau to transfer to me, I don't have any relations to this friend, and is hard to have evidence from the bank of this)

Thanks!!!!!!!

You can make any afidavit from ur parents that we sold any property(agricultural land r commercial) to that person n he transfered this amount in my son's account.

Jenlord

Post by Jenlord » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:25 pm

adilzia wrote:

Thanks!!!!!!!

You can make any afidavit from ur parents that we sold any property(agricultural land r commercial) to that person n he transfered this amount in my son's account.

Jenlord

Post by Jenlord » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 pm

adilzia wrote:

Thanks!!!!!!!

This won't help. They will ask for sale deed. Will be a negative point.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:16 pm

@ steptome,

If you don't have proof for transfer of funds, then ask your parent to send you a copy of their bank statement where they withdraw the money from and then also ask them to send a legally signed affidavit that they gave the money to you by cash through a friend.
All the above might be accepted by caseworker and if not, then you will have enough evidence to present to the judge if your case go to appeal.

The letter from your school stating that you have completed your course and expecting result should be enough evidence as Home Office have the option of confirming that from your school directly if in doubt.

You should be able to have a proof of your parent's employment either with their bank statement or letter from their bank stating what money come into their account regularly.

If you need time to get documents from your school or from your home country, you can e-mail the interviewer to reschedule your appointment and explain that you want to get a letter from your school to bring to the interview.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.