ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: Not returned Naturalization certificate

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ananthahari

Urgent: Not returned Naturalization certificate

Post by ananthahari » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi,

I have applied first time British passport for my self, wife and child. They have deducted fees wrongly (£6 less) and they have sent me a letter. I have paid that. they have returned my wife's passport& naturalisation certificate, my child's passport but not returned my child's naturalization certificate.

when will they return child's naturalization certificate? is it along with British passport?

can some one answer it if you have gone through this phase?

VR

I believe you have Nothing to worry

Post by VR » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:33 am

Hi,

It should comeback with the British Passport. its not uncommon it looks like.

I had posted earlier about a friend whose name was transposed in the Naturalisation Certificate (Surname and First name). He did not get any of the documents back. They have just sent a letter with the Naturalisation Certificate and asked him to have it amended and sent back.

Also they have attached a label on the Letter to which he has been asked to return the amended document.
cheers
vr