ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa declination information database

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sandyego
Newly Registered

visa declination information database

Post by sandyego » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Please was wondering if anyone knows if the Irish and Uk Visa department share Visa refusal information with each other? Thanks

courny

Post by courny » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:55 pm

yes they do.
if a visa has been refused before ur best to declare it from the start and explain it.
hide it and ull be refused again for hiding a refusal.
simple!

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:04 am

I think that have some kind of system for sharing info.

I've seen notes in a few visa refusals from Ireland about how a person failed to mention that they were refused for a UK visa.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:47 am

Yes, Irish & UK Immigration authorities share info with each other. I got two letters from DOJ in relation to my Citizenship application and that was related to my UK trips. So be warned, if u do not declare something they will findout and that will be a problem for you.

Good Luck

gismanchester

travel

Post by gismanchester » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:33 am

Hi CalvinKilen

i have applied for my parents in Ireland and i am living in Ireland but i do need to visit UK and other countries in regard of my business and family stuff, my question is that do EU treaty department will check my travel history and does it make any effect on my parents application ?

thanks

kam

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:46 am

Sorry gismanchester,

You have to ask your question in a bit more detail… What is the connection of your Parents Irish Visa with your travel history to UK and other countries ?

gismanchester

travel

Post by gismanchester » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:54 am

hi

i am exercising my treaty right in Ireland as EU national and have applied for my non eu dependant parents, but i do need to visit UK and other countries for my business, do this effect on my parents application ?

thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:02 pm

Where is ur business registered ? In Ireland or in the UK ?

And in what way/ form are you exercising my treaty right ? registered business / Full time employment / Self Employed / Person with sufficient funds ?