ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying SEGS after followed half of another MBA

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raj1972
Newly Registered

Applying SEGS after followed half of another MBA

Post by Raj1972 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:49 am

Hi,
I am in UK on student visa. I finished my MSc in September 2006 and Graduated in Dec 2006.
Then I registered to another MBA and got visa for that till Feb 2008. But now I need to stop doing this MBA and apply for SEGS for my previous MSc. I have time to apply SEGS till Dec 2007. Can I apply for that? will they ask why I stopped doing MBA. Am I eligible to apply for SEGS for the previous course while been on a visa for a different course.

Raj1972
Newly Registered

SEGS advice please

Post by Raj1972 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:23 am

Hi,
Stll waiting for some advice for my query pls!!!

dazal
Newly Registered

Post by dazal » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:31 am

Hi Raj

yes you could apply fpr SEGS, its your basic right and its upto you that wheather you utilize it or not. They might ask you (in SEGS application form) that what have you been doing since you finished your earlier degree.