ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Guys - Did anyone got Citizenship Approvals so far...

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:46 am

A friend of mine phoned the citizenship helpline and the lady told him that ur application is in the initial phase and you could expect few month waiting. Next day same time, he got the approval letter.....

oshelu
BANNED

Post by oshelu » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:07 am

We heard that, a friend of mine who's a graduate BA in Law at carlow institute on technology got sent an e-mail to the local immigration officer that, he has been granted full citizenship, the local immigration does not want issue out the document and yesterday the minister sent out a registered letter again to the same local immigration officer to grant same Legal advocate in new ross his letter of citizenship, the officer still hell-Bent in taken him on.

Today, the said the same local immigration officer said that, the person that was granted does not have any activities going on in his Mubai Legal Advocate company by so doing, he/she may not issued out such confirmation letter, where does that reasons come into immigration naturalization's issues in Iraland ?

And why can't they asked such person what activities going on personally in his legal company and they'll know the differences between
1.Closed down Business
2.Recessionary Business
3. No activities in the state of Iraland
4. Unemployment status

If they don't have anything better to do in such community no more.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:25 pm

@ mred1,

Just wondering did you call the DOJ ?

sandyego
Newly Registered

Please can anyone explain this to me. thanxs

Post by sandyego » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:28 pm

I applied in december 2011. requested to send in a fine reciept in october2013 about a traffic offence. This incident was reversed in court and was charged with nuttin. I had sent them a copy of the order. and i got a letter today from the lsr team acknowledging it and it says further processing team lsr. I dont know what that means. I called on them on the fone and explained to the lady my situation and she said the only thing i can tell you is that your application is being prepared to be submitted to the minister for a decision. its not submitted to the minister yet but its being prepared. i asked how long she said it cld be anything from a month to 2months but not sure. wen i emailed them i got establishing whether it meets statury conditions for granting naturalisation such as good character etc. Now people what chance do i have to even know exactly where i fall

mred1

Post by mred1 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:31 am

on the 24th of oct. 2013, I posted this:

"So, I called them few mins after I wrote this. The phone was picked immediately. I was told " I cant really say/tell when u will get ur response, but its nearing the final stages, hopefully it wouldn't be too long before you hear from us".
I inquired further if they needed any additional documents..." oh noo, we have all we need at this stage, we don't require anything off you".

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:57 am

The prospect of a december citizenship ceremony are fading away with each passing day ..... :cry:

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:19 am

I've got my hopes up after learning that copy/paste email responses are completely unreliable, and it's been 6 months since advancing to stage 2.

It's still not too late for a December ceremony. Perhaps they'll send invitation letters in large batches later? Although I do agree that the chances go down as days pass by with no invitation letters sent.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:58 am

Hope for the best guys, don't give up yet.... We will soon get good news :)

mred1

Post by mred1 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:36 pm

LOL...

I am feeling you, was thinking the same this morning...but in fairness, I haven't heard of any approvals since 21st oct. then again, all the people I know participated in Oct 21st ceremony.

I wont be waking up to check the post next week...I wont go to an early grave cause of citizenship!.
waiting2beirish wrote:The prospect of a december citizenship ceremony are fading away with each passing day ..... :cry:

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:58 pm

If we look back on the previous ceremonies, DOJ started sending letters very quickly, but this time there seems a delay OR may be it's us because we are waiting to be invited....

Anyway, we should be thinking positive....There is a thing called PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) :)

Happy Friday anyway...Hopefully we will say to each other one day....Happy Irish Citizenship Day....
Last edited by CalvinKlien on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mred1

Post by mred1 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Thanks Calvin...You are so nice & positive...
That's the attitude!...
Happy friday & have a pleasant weekend......

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:32 pm

CalvinKlien wrote:If we look back on the previous ceremonies, DOJ started sending letters very quickly, but this time there seems a delay OR may be it's us because we are waiting to be invited....

Anyway, we should be thinking positive....There is a thing called PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) :)

Happy Friday anyway...Hopefully we will say to each other one day....Happy Irish Citizenship Day....
HOPE is what keeps us alive .... God willing soon we all will be Irish , till then keeping waiting with spark of hope in your heart

DKD
Newly Registered

Post by DKD » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Ill just give a few insights from what I have seen.

1. The last letters of approval seemed to go up to the second week of March (it looks like March 11 on the timeline tracker).

As a footnote the application changed on the 15th of March. All applicants from this date had to send in their passport photos with the application. So, it is very possible that they will not need as much turnaround time for the approvals and next ceremony.

2. The last set seem to have been sent on September 16th with the 21st of October as the ceremony. So it has been nearly two months since any new approvals have been sent out.

3. The one post saying they have been sent out seems to be untrue as someone from this site should have received something and there are a number of users on this site who would be in the time frame as well. (I applied the following week after the new app and haven't heard anything back yet approval wise). There are external sites as well with nothing on them either.

This would indicate, to me at least, that for there to be another ceremony they will need to send out these new batches to make up the numbers.

I would say realistically if there will be a ceremony this year in December that they would have to arrive Monday/Tuesday next week. It would be pushing it to have the ceremony beyond the second week of December because of the holiday season etc.

Fingers crossed that they do arrive Monday/Tuesday.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:04 am

Thanks DKD for the statistics....
Last edited by CalvinKlien on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mred1

Post by mred1 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:14 pm

DKD, That sounds like the exact happenings.
So will be hoping for something next week...
Thanks.

Monday 11th of NOV. No post..nothing here...Will hope for the best this week..If nothing, then...I dont know

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Any news guys today ?

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:19 pm

CalvinKlien wrote:Any news guys today ?
Lets hope they have posted out the letters today and we start getting it tomorrow onwards...

Love211

still watching post box empty

Post by Love211 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Nothing yet may be this week

nice and smooth

stop doubting.

Post by nice and smooth » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:02 am

DKD wrote:Ill just give a few insights from what I have seen.

1. The last letters of approval seemed to go up to the second week of March (it looks like March 11 on the timeline tracker).

As a footnote the application changed on the 15th of March. All applicants from this date had to send in their passport photos with the application. So, it is very possible that they will not need as much turnaround time for the approvals and next ceremony.

2. The last set seem to have been sent on September 16th with the 21st of October as the ceremony. So it has been nearly two months since any new approvals have been sent out.

3. The one post saying they have been sent out seems to be untrue as someone from this site should have received something and there are a number of users on this site who would be in the time frame as well. (I applied the following week after the new app and haven't heard anything back yet approval wise). There are external sites as well with nothing on them either.

This would indicate, to me at least, that for there to be another ceremony they will need to send out these new batches to make up the numbers.

I would say realistically if there will be a ceremony this year in December that they would have to arrive Monday/Tuesday next week. It would be pushing it to have the ceremony beyond the second week of December because of the holiday season etc.

Well well well just because you or anyone on this forum hasn't gotten their citizenship does not mean its not been sent out. I was the first to disclose the date for the october ceremony almost 7 weeks before the date and people like you doubted me, some even said the date had to be wrong because it was much too early to know the date.
Not i have people who i know personally that got letters of approvals last week and you come to the hasty conclusion that it has to be false. The total time i spent waiting on my approval was five years and eight months (5yrs 8months), and during this period i wrote over 100 letters to them that i almost know them on a first name basis and they routinely called my mobile phone to give me update and when i was finally approved they called me to tell me even before i got the letter. I don't have any business with them anymore but i still give advice and make posts here just because i don't want anyone to have to go through what i went through. I suggest you calm down and be patient. It will come when it gets to your turn. Finally stop being a doubting Thomas. :D
NICEANDSMOOTH

Love211

Post by Love211 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:25 am

Hi all I just call today but she confirmed with me no more ceremony for this year I also askwhat date next year she say no date cconfirm but may be in February thats all I ask for my application she say we not send 1 latter out we are prepared to send many applications latter together so it still need to wait until the strat sending latter out etc but no ceremony this year maybe thats why the are lazy to send out latter's . Bad luck for us guys hop fully next year lucky for us

DKD
Newly Registered

Re: stop doubting.

Post by DKD » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:28 am

nice and smooth wrote:

Well well well just because you or anyone on this forum hasn't gotten their citizenship does not mean its not been sent out. I was the first to disclose the date for the october ceremony almost 7 weeks before the date and people like you doubted me, some even said the date had to be wrong because it was much too early to know the date.
Not i have people who i know personally that got letters of approvals last week and you come to the hasty conclusion that it has to be false. The total time i spent waiting on my approval was five years and eight months (5yrs 8months), and during this period i wrote over 100 letters to them that i almost know them on a first name basis and they routinely called my mobile phone to give me update and when i was finally approved they called me to tell me even before i got the letter. I don't have any business with them anymore but i still give advice and make posts here just because i don't want anyone to have to go through what i went through. I suggest you calm down and be patient. It will come when it gets to your turn. Finally stop being a doubting Thomas. :D
I will agree with you about patience. However you have made some generalisations in your post which are not true. I would like for you to find me doubting you. You can look but won't find.

There is a saying "the silence is deafening". If you type into Google September 2013 approval letters you will get a lot of results from many different websites. Type it for November and there is nothing. They will come. That I have no doubt.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:34 am

The DOJ helpline must hate me for calling them on every Tuesday and Thursday. I phoned again this morning and got the same response " Your file is gone to the Minister, as soon as we get a reply from him, we will write to you".

My next question was : What is the next ceremony date" and She said " It's not been confirmed yet"

Good Luck everyone...

sandyego
Newly Registered

Post by sandyego » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:01 pm

I called them and a lady picked up and told me all I can tell you is that its being prepared to be submitted to the minister for approval. She said there is a backlog of about 3 months for applications waiting to be submitted to the minister and cant really tell me when my batch will be forwarded but its being prepared. Good luck everyone

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm

I had called just now, ....next ceremony date is not fixed !!!!

and they are still waiting for outside agency reports for my wife's application so no chance even if ceremony is in december.

Lets hope for the new year 2014 !!!!

eternitate1903

Re: stop doubting.

Post by eternitate1903 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:12 pm

nice and smooth wrote:

Hi nice and smooth,

Do you know by any chance when those people (who you heard about that got their approval) applied? Because there's something I'm trying to understand, something is weird: last approval if from March 11, 4 days before new application forms. What I realized from other forums (indiansinireland) and from this one is that many people from Jan13, Feb13 and till Mar13 got their approvals. I applied on March 25th, 10 days after new applications forms are released. Never heard or met anyone who applied after mid-March and got their approval. Just wondering if they screwed up something and slowed down the things by changing those forms, something tricky going on here..

just curious