ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JaveriaK
Newly Registered

Post by JaveriaK » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:12 am

And case put on hold on 6th November...

KSAli

September applicants

Post by KSAli » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:16 am

September applicants..any updates?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:00 pm

To KSAli

No update still waiting submitted application end of September. I think we wont hear anything back from them till December or January. My husband submitted application in Islamabad. Where did you submit application?

Sayedhashimi
Newly Registered

Post by Sayedhashimi » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:16 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To KSAli

No update still waiting submitted application end of September. I think we wont hear anything back from them till December or January. My husband submitted application in Islamabad. Where did you submit application?
Nowadays they're taking too much time i submit in july still waiting
Any one from july who is waiting

AtherA
Newly Registered

Post by AtherA » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Sayedhashimi wrote: Nowadays they're taking too much time i submit in july still waiting
Salaam Syedhashimi both myself and RZgirl are waiting from July.
Patience is indeed a virtue.
Wassalaam

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:00 pm

AtherA wrote:
Sayedhashimi wrote: Nowadays they're taking too much time i submit in july still waiting
Salaam Syedhashimi both myself and RZgirl are waiting from July.
Patience is indeed a virtue.
Wassalaam
I also applied in july
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Sayedhashimi wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To KSAli

Nowadays they're taking too much time i submit in july still waiting
I submitted my application from Karachi..

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Lets hope we all hear back sooner than later. From what i gathered that only half of july applicants have heard back and theres still a few july applicants waiting.

Is there any applicants on this forum who applyed in august?

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab26 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi All,

Has anyone emailed checking on their appeal status but not had a reply? I sent an email to find out the update on my appeal which was sent on 13th October and have had nothing back.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:45 pm

You can also write directly to the FCO Director of Consular Services at the address below to have your complaint fully investigated under the FCO procedure:

Consular Directorate
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Old Admiralty Building
Spring Gardens
London
SW1A 2PA

Phone: +44 (0) 20 7008 1500 Fax: +44 (0) 20 7008 0152 E-mail: complaint.consular.services@fco.gov.uk

In your complaint you should provide:

a clear name and contact details
a clear description of your complaint with as much details as possible including the date of the incident
We will investigate your complaint fully. The investigation will be carried out by a member of staff who is not directly connected to your case or to your complaint. This person will usually be senior to any officer who a complaint has been made against.

We will do our best to give you a full reply within 20 working days. If we cannot give you a full reply within this time, we will tell you when we expect to do so.

We will record and examine complaints, and use the information to make sure we offer the best possible help and support.

If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you can write directly to either a Foreign Officer Minister or your Member of Parliament (MP), asking them to raise your complaint with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

If you have made your complaint through your MP and are still not happy with the reply that we have given, you can contact the Parliamentary Ombudsman (also called the Parliamentary Commissioner for Administration). The Ombudsman will normally only consider cases relating to “maladministration” (that is, poor administration or applying rules incorrectly). There are more details about this on the Parliamentary Ombudman’s website

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:04 am

Zainab26 wrote:Hi All,

Has anyone emailed checking on their appeal status but not had a reply? I sent an email to find out the update on my appeal which was sent on 13th October and have had nothing back.

Thanks
Asalam O Alikum

I've only sent mine on the 29/10 and I haven't received a reply yet. First time I sent them an email I got a reply within 5 days.

m_t
Newly Registered

Post by m_t » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Alhamdulillah got visa after a long wait. got rfc yesterday and collected today :D
Timeline:
Applied: 22 july
rfc: 12 november
collected today

Allah ka laakh laakh shukar Visa granted :D

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:57 pm

m_t wrote:Alhamdulillah got visa after a long wait. got rfc yesterday and collected today :D
Timeline:
Applied: 22 july
rfc: 12 november
collected today

Allah ka laakh laakh shukar Visa granted :D
Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah
Mashallah congrats. May Allah keep you guys happy. Remember rest of us in duaa too.

Wa Alykum Asallam Wa Rahmat Allah

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab26 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:57 pm

ADUANWAR wrote:

Thanks
Asalam O Alikum

I've only sent mine on the 29/10 and I haven't received a reply yet. First time I sent them an email I got a reply within 5 days.

W/salaam

Hope you are well.

I'm really annoyed that they have not bothered to reply. I even sent a second email on Monday reminding them of my previous email sent on 13th Oct.

Have you appealed too?

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab26 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:02 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:You can also write directly to the FCO Director of Consular Services at the address below to have your complaint fully investigated under the FCO procedure:

Consular Directorate
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Old Admiralty Building
Spring Gardens
London
SW1A 2PA

Phone: +44 (0) 20 7008 1500 Fax: +44 (0) 20 7008 0152 E-mail: complaint.consular.services@fco.gov.uk

In your complaint you should provide:

a clear name and contact details
a clear description of your complaint with as much details as possible including the date of the incident
We will investigate your complaint fully. The investigation will be carried out by a member of staff who is not directly connected to your case or to your complaint. This person will usually be senior to any officer who a complaint has been made against.

We will do our best to give you a full reply within 20 working days. If we cannot give you a full reply within this time, we will tell you when we expect to do so.

We will record and examine complaints, and use the information to make sure we offer the best possible help and support.

If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you can write directly to either a Foreign Officer Minister or your Member of Parliament (MP), asking them to raise your complaint with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

If you have made your complaint through your MP and are still not happy with the reply that we have given, you can contact the Parliamentary Ombudsman (also called the Parliamentary Commissioner for Administration). The Ombudsman will normally only consider cases relating to “maladministration” (that is, poor administration or applying rules incorrectly). There are more details about this on the Parliamentary Ombudman’s website

Hey,

Thanks for the advice. I have a quick question if you are able to help or direct me in the right direction.

I applied for my husband's visa on the 18th March 2013 and we were refused in early June with the chance to appeal, which we did within the 28 days limit.

They acknowledged the appeal and sent us a letter on the 29th Aug 2013 stating the ECM has 19 weeks to review. This is why I sent several emails to different email addresses to find out about our appeal. Is this too early?

The ECM has until 9th Jan 2014 to review. I'm a little worried that it might not get overturned.

The only point we were refused on was Bank Statements were not provided! That's all they required, do you think there is a chance of being overturned?

Thanks

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:34 pm

To M_t

Congratulations !

To Everyone else who are still waiting

Just read on another forum that someone got rfc today after submitting application on 19th August in Mirpur.

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Zainab26 wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:

Thanks
Asalam O Alikum

W/salaam

Hope you are well.

I'm really annoyed that they have not bothered to reply. I even sent a second email on Monday reminding them of my previous email sent on 13th Oct.

Have you appealed too?
Actually my 6 months are up on the 22nd and I'm yet to hear about whats the situation off my case. I don't know if its on hold or just under process which the tracking service claims. If I don't hear anything by/on the 22/11 I will get a lawyer involved without a doubt.

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab26 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:12 pm

ADUANWAR wrote:
Zainab26 wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:

Thanks
Asalam O Alikum

W/salaam

Hope you are well.

Have you appealed too?
Actually my 6 months are up on the 22nd and I'm yet to hear about whats the situation off my case. I don't know if its on hold or just under process which the tracking service claims. If I don't hear anything by/on the 22/11 I will get a lawyer involved without a doubt.
6 months?? OMG that is a long wait! Yes definitely get your lawyer involved if you still haven't heard anything soon. My husband's visa got refused over one point only, not providing bank statements....thanks to the consultant in Pakistan! We were only missing bank statements and have sent them 4 months ago. My husband's application is still under review.

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:15 pm

ADUANWAR wrote:
Did u apply in June? My 24weeks are up on 22nd as well and not been told Its on hold but I have a feeling it is cos I was contracting before through an umbrella company. Every time I email to ask they say that enquiries are on going!

Don't know why they are taking so long!

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Zainab26 wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:
Zainab26 wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:
Asalam O Alikum

W/salaam

Hope you are well.

Have you appealed too?
6 months?? OMG that is a long wait! Yes definitely get your lawyer involved if you still haven't heard anything soon. My husband's visa got refused over one point only, not providing bank statements....thanks to the consultant in Pakistan! We were only missing bank statements and have sent them 4 months ago. My husband's application is still under review.
I know :( I'm really praying she gets it. If she doesn't then I will be إن شاء الله flying to Pakistan next month but only down side to that is I REALLY don't want to come back without her. What's annoying is that the original email I sent had a standard reply about check being made and that was end off September. They also contacted the local council in Pakistan to check if our marriage was registered and that was in July I think. What is taking so long?

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:16 pm

TangoMike wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:
Did u apply in June? My 24weeks are up on 22nd as well and not been told Its on hold but I have a feeling it is cos I was contracting before through an umbrella company. Every time I email to ask they say that enquiries are on going!

No I applied on the 22/05/2013 and it changed to under process at BHC on 05/06/2013. I really don't know what's taking so long. Next week is the last week off the six months period unless my math is way off. Doubt anyone would hear anything until Monday because off the Marham holidays. Like they are working anyway 😒

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:53 pm

ADUANWAR wrote:
TangoMike wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:

No I applied on the 22/05/2013 and it changed to under process at BHC on 05/06/2013. I really don't know what's taking so long. Next week is the last week off the six months period unless my math is way off. Doubt anyone would hear anything until Monday because off the Marham holidays. Like they are working anyway 😒
If u don't mind me asking please could u tell me what Ur financial circumstances were wen u applied? Were u under permanent employment with salary over the threshold or contracting/self employed?

I think there's a delay due to financial requirements!

Only_1_God
Newly Registered

spouse visa application

Post by Only_1_God » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Assalam o Alaikum everyone
i submitted my wifes application in islamabad on 26/07/13 and has been forwarded to BHC on 13/08/13. I have not heard anything from them yet and i am waiting to hear from them. How long does it normally take anybody know

Only_1_God
Newly Registered

Re: spouse visa application

Post by Only_1_God » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:16 pm

My names Adil and im waiting for my wife to come from pakistan once her visa is granted. Anybody else waiting from july or had any results from july.

--------------------------------------------------
submit at Islamabad VAC on 26/07/2013
forward to Islamabad OC on 26/07/2013
under process at BHC on 13/08/2013
still waiting for RFC on --/--/-------

Only_1_God
Newly Registered

Re: On Hold

Post by Only_1_God » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:23 pm

JaveriaK wrote:Hi guys,

I thought Id give an update. Havent been on here in a while. Been really busy.

But basically weve been put on hold as well as they dont beleive we meet income threshhold so we have till 26th November i think to submit additional documentation.

Sorting that out now asap. Any advice as to what I should make sure I defo have?

Thanks.
make sure u have previous 6 months payslips which show the minimum income requirement and the bank statements to prove that income in to your bank acount and what could really make it stronger is if you can get a letter from employer to say you are earning certain amount of income that should realy be enough and yes if you can provide your tax form alongside those