ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

9 Years residency and ILR route T1-G

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Syed_King
Newly Registered

9 Years residency and ILR route T1-G

Post by Syed_King » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:37 am

Hi,
I am on T1-G since 2008 i came to this country in June 2004 as student.I am applying for my ILR completing my 5 years on T1-G. I have gone through Set(0) from but find some confusion plz can someone give me the answer for these question thanks in advance.

1- Do I have to provided all my 9 years in and out proof from this country i never stay out more than 28 days from UK .

2- Do I have to show all my 9 years address as proof.

3- I am living in sharing house with my cousin share rent. If i dont show Council Tax in cohabitation document and show rest of proves like water bill my wife name her bank statement her and mine NHS card is enough for prove.

4- My daughter born in UK last year she got depended visa in Jan 2013 recently do i have to submit everything again for her ILR .

Please advice
Syed
Last edited by Syed_King on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: 9 Years residency and ILR route T1-G

Post by Amber » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Syed_King wrote:Hi,
I am on T1-G since 2008 i came to this country in June 2004 as student.I am applying for my ILR completing my 5 years on T1-G. I have gone through Set(0) from but find some confusion plz can someone give me the answer for these question thanks in advance.

1- Do I have to provided all my 9 years in and out proof from this country i never stay out more than 28 days from UK .

3- I am living in sharing house with my cousin share rent. If i done show Council Tax in cohabitation document and show rest of proves like water bill my wife name her bank statement her and mine NHS card is enough for prove.

4- My daughter born in UK last year she got depended visa in Jan 2013 recently do i have to submit everything again for her ILR .

Please advice
Syed
If you are applying as a PBS applicant you must meet the criteria for the 5 years in question not the last 9.

As your child is born in the UK then don't bother with ILR just apply to regiter as British under section 1(3) on form MN1 when you are granted ILR (assuming you want your child to be British).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:28 pm

******NO YOU HAVE TO ONLY SHOW 5YRS PROOF*************

****NO YOU HAVE TO CHECK FORM BUT FROM MY OPINION NO******

3- I am living in sharing house with my cousin share rent. If i done show Council Tax in cohabitation document and show rest of proves like water bill my wife name her bank statement her and mine NHS card is enough for prove.

****PLEASE COLLECT AS MANY DOCUMENT AS YOU CAN ON BOTH NAME FOR 2YRS,EVEN IF INDIVIDUAL BUT SAME ADDRESS .********

*****IF YOU ARE NOT PLANNING TO GO OUT FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR OR UNTIL BRITISH PASSPORT YOU DON"T NEED TO SUBMIT ANY APPLICATION *****

IF YOU WANT TO TRAVEL THEN YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION.
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

Syed_King
Newly Registered

Syed

Post by Syed_King » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:38 pm

Thanks all thank you very much for the info

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Syed_King wrote:Hi I have applied to ILR (route HSMP 5 year point base system) with my wife and 1 year old daughter. Got Bio-metric letter my name as main applicant but when I go to post office they take just mine Bio-metrics details not my wife. they saying its just your name on it. I am so confuse is my wife will received separately letter for bio-metric or I should have done with mine.

Senior please advice what to do
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Did you not want to wait and just register your child as British, assuming s(he) was born in the UK?

I believe they will receive their own invitations for BRP. If you have any concerns telephone the helpline, 0870 606 7766.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Syed_King wrote:Hi Seniors,
I came to this country in August 2004 as student, and granted HSMP (Point based system) in August 2008. My wife joins me in Sept 2011 as BPS dependent . After 1 year God blessed us daughter in August 2012. We applied her depended visa in Jan 2013 and its was granted.
I have applied for my ILR in August with my wife and my daughter.

Now Scenario is someone said I did wrong to include my wife and my daughter in the same SET (0) forms. My dependent not should have applied for ILR she should have applied for FLR as she did not complete 5 years.
Please can someone advise me what I have to do I am so confused and frightened.
Please advice

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Seems fine, you have applied for settlement as a PBS applicant, your dep spouse was a PBS dep prior to July 2012 and has completed 2 years I assume. The application will be correct assuming the other requirement i.e. KoLL is satisfied. The only thing I would say, if the child was born in the UK you didn't need to get the child leave. The child has entitlement to register as British (s1(3)) as soon as either parent is granted ILR.

Syed_King
Newly Registered

Post by Syed_King » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:52 pm

--
Last edited by Syed_King on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:58 pm

D4109125 wrote:Seems fine, you have applied for settlement as a PBS applicant, your dep spouse was a PBS dep prior to July 2012 and has completed 2 years I assume. The application will be correct assuming the other requirement i.e. KoLL is satisfied. The only thing I would say, if the child was born in the UK you didn't need to get the child leave. The child has entitlement to register as British (s1(3)) as soon as either parent is granted ILR.

vinny

Thanks you very much AMBER I got ILR with 2 dependent (T1G)

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:53 am

Syed_King wrote:Hi Amber,
I got my ILR me my wife and my daughter... Its all because of your guidance
and advice

I was so scared my bank account was in minus -£2500. but at last good news today.

Thanks you so much again.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Syed_King
Newly Registered

Post by Syed_King » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi I more question,
I saw my ILR card its saying valid until 2018. what is this? .. even ILR expiring now a days

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:41 pm

NOT ILR , but the card will expire in 10 years.
Syed_King wrote:Hi I more question,
I saw my ILR card its saying valid until 2018. what is this? .. even ILR expiring now a days

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:45 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

akhan25

Post by akhan25 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:30 am

Thats weird its only 5 years not even 10 have they reduced it to even 5 now.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:41 am

A way to double their fees?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:42 am

UKVI wrote:The permit will initially be issued to those with conditions attached to their
stay. At present, UKBA will not be issuing permits to those who have been
granted indefinite leave to remain (ILR). Once roll out has been completed, if
the holder has been granted permission to settle in the United Kingdom – that
is granted ILR – the permit will either be valid for 5 years or for 10 years.
Seems like it's up to the caseworker to make the card valid for 5 or 10 years. It's all to do with the photo I believe, like a photo-card driving licence, the picture must be updated at least every 10 years.

akhan25

Post by akhan25 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:51 pm

The problem is when u renewing brp on the form they ask for criminal record and say if some one has some minor offence regarding driving or something would that affect then if not thn why they bother asking for it on renewal.