ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are the actual things need to show at the time of Ext

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

noumanomer
Newly Registered

What are the actual things need to show at the time of Ext

Post by noumanomer » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi Every One,

I am bit confues and not sure what are the exact things to show at time of Extension of Entrepreneur.

I have showed money from my back home. does HO need my transfer money history from my back home to uk.?

or people showing third party statment. do they requrie to show trasfer money from third party accout to their personaly account in uk?

Kindly confirm me

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Scroll down the page to extension applications.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... documents/

noumanomer
Newly Registered

Post by noumanomer » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Thanks lucapooka for you prompt reply. There is no requirement of evidence your funds transfering from your back home to your uk bank account.

So mean they will not ask me the proof for trasfereing money ?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:00 pm

The top of the list (that I hope you will study) asks for evidence of investment in the business. Really, if you are not sure what you are doing you should get professional help.

noumanomer
Newly Registered

Post by noumanomer » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Can I invest my money other running company. mean can i buy shares other company to show my investment ?

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:59 pm

noumanomer wrote:Thanks lucapooka for you prompt reply. There is no requirement of evidence your funds transfering from your back home to your uk bank account.

So mean they will not ask me the proof for trasfereing money ?
Lucapooka wrote:The top of the list (that I hope you will study) asks for evidence of investment in the business. Really, if you are not sure what you are doing you should get professional help.
I guess what he is trying to ask is whether we need to prove the trail of funds invested into the business or not. We all know that for extension we have to show that funds are invested into the business but the source of funds from where these funds were invested is not required as per my understanding.
For example if some one has shown the funds in his account in XYZ country and if he do not transfer these funds in UK but invest 200 K into business by borrowing from his relatives in UK then this will not be asked at the time of extension. Similarly if someone has used third party account for Tier 1 Visa and then he does not transfer the funds from third party account into business account instead get from any other source or relative then again this will not affect his extension application as long as the investment of 200K is made into a newly incorporated business.

noumanomer
Newly Registered

Post by noumanomer » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:07 pm

MTZ510 Exactly I mean. Which you explained. Thanks

I have seen the extension requirement as following:

1) Evidence of investment in business
2) Evidence of being registered as a director or self-employed
3) Evidence of being engaged in business activity
4) Evidence of having created new jobs
5) Evidence of you English language ability
6) Evidence of maintenance
7) Photographs and Passport

But as you know HO never know what they ask at what time. So I am preparing all aspect of things which might HO ask to show.

They might ask. your previous statment trascation which you showed at you initial application ?

Anyways thanks alot

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Well, in that context, the funds the applicant declared as having unfettered access to (in order for the visa to be granted) does not have to be the same money that was eventually invested in the business. As long as 200K has been invested, the fact that it's not the same 200K as that declared previously, 3 years ago, is not something that is required or relevant. So, the transfer of the original money is not relevant; it's the investment of 200K that is relevant.

noumanomer
Newly Registered

Post by noumanomer » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 pm

I have granted visa on my own company. Can I do invest any other running company and join as a director on that company and disclosed my previous company which i have granted visa.?