ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help/suggestions for Appeal hearing

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILR1980
Pakistan

Help/suggestions for Appeal hearing

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:30 am

We are going for hearing in December and need your advice/suggestions on this matters

Reasons of refusal

1) Bank letter was not original( it was original . I think Home office is blind if they cannot differentiate between copy and original. They even verified it from bank by making calls)

2) if they are original they still did not mentioned entrepreneur names and did not confirm funds available to them ( our bank refused to wrote our names on bank letter by saying that they only mention the names of account holder which was my father and why Home office need third party declaration letter if they want our names on third party bank letter )

3) Advertisement and contract does not contain name of one of entrepreneur ( I mean you do advertisement and business with your company names not your personal name and contract also contain name of one director who signature on behalf of company)

Our funds were abroad. We transferred the funds in UK now. Would that give any advantage now? Also i would be completed my 10 years legal stays in UK in Jan 2014..Should i mention that at appeal or hearing? Thanks

premcomm
Newly Registered

Re: Help/suggestions for Appeal hearing

Post by premcomm » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:45 am

modern_newton wrote:We are going for hearing in December and need your advice/suggestions on this matters

Reasons of refusal

1) Bank letter was not original( it was original . I think Home office is blind if they cannot differentiate between copy and original. They even verified it from bank by making calls)

2) if they are original they still did not mentioned entrepreneur names and did not confirm funds available to them ( our bank refused to wrote our names on bank letter by saying that they only mention the names of account holder which was my father and why Home office need third party declaration letter if they want our names on third party bank letter )

3) Advertisement and contract does not contain name of one of entrepreneur ( I mean you do advertisement and business with your company names not your personal name and contract also contain name of one director who signature on behalf of company)

Our funds were abroad. We transferred the funds in UK now. Would that give any advantage now? Also i would be completed my 10 years legal stays in UK in Jan 2014..Should i mention that at appeal or hearing? Thanks

i have applied my visa in july 2012 and got refused in june 2013. i have appealed against it and hearing is at the end of december 2013.
reasons of refusal are same as u mentioned in ur post....

i think ur funds those you transferred in uk now will help you. i guess you dont need to tell them that ur 10 years are completing in jan 2014. just go for the hearing and wait for the outcome.... when 10 years will be completed then u can submit the new application under 10 year rule....
thanks

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Help/suggestions for Appeal hearing

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:52 am

premcomm wrote:
modern_newton wrote:We are going for hearing in December and need your advice/suggestions on this matters

Reasons of refusal

i have applied my visa in july 2012 and got refused in june 2013. i have appealed against it and hearing is at the end of december 2013.
reasons of refusal are same as u mentioned in ur post....

i think ur funds those you transferred in uk now will help you. i guess you dont need to tell them that ur 10 years are completing in jan 2014. just go for the hearing and wait for the outcome.... when 10 years will be completed then u can submit the new application under 10 year rule....
thanks
Oh we boht are in same boat then. I also got decision of refusal after one year wait. i have been told that if my appeal don't get successful then waiting time will not count towards ten years

Did you prepared your case by yourself? Btw good luck to you as well