ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave to Remain b1 requirement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ykumar1680
Newly Registered

Indefinite Leave to Remain b1 requirement

Post by ykumar1680 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:03 am

Hi,

I am also planing to apply on 18th Nov for my ILR. I am on Tier-1 visa.

1. My course/college from India is listed in PBS calculator. I am getting a letter from college stating that the medium of instruction for the degree was English. Will it be sufficient along with LIUK test to prove the English requirement,with degree in original or I need a NARIC letter too?
2. Can I just show a original letter from college with original degree? or better I must clear b1 exam ?
3. My wife's has done MBE with same university/college is also listed in the PBS calculator. Do I need to get the NARIC letter for her too?
I got same certificate for here aswell, college letter stating the the medium was english with original B com degree from kurukshetra university,

The NARIC letter takes a month a I do not have that much time left.
Please help.
you can contact me with email as well
ykumar1680@gmail.com
kindly help its very urgent>>>>>>>>>>

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:08 am

Please read through this thread and Question 6
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates