ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Split post

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

parsun
Newly Registered

Split post

Post by parsun » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:47 am

rivercam wrote:Hi

Sorry to hear about your rejection. I don't know much about point 1, some experienced members might help you but here is my advice for 2 and 3.

2. Tenancy Agreement: You need to include a Letter from Landlord/Letting agent confirming how many bedrooms and reception rooms in the property, if possible include a copy of inventory list. Unless your tenancy agreement specifically says how many rooms are in the property you need to include this information in a letter. As you mentioned they have written no objection for your family to join, ask them to add the no of rooms as well. please check MAA12 overcrowding in the link below.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... points.
Thanks for your response. I just checked and my wife had submitted the original certificate. However, as you had mentioned, I shall try and look at trying to get statement of comparability.

However, would you be able to know/suggest if people have appealed against these refusal conditions and got the decision reversed, at the present conditions?

Thanks,
Parsun.