ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Letter Format reason for refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dammi4u
Newly Registered

Bank Letter Format reason for refusal

Post by dammi4u » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi All

I have filled Enterpreneur Visa 14 months back and my case was refused on the grounds that my Sponsor's Bank letter was not provided in the format requested.

Please note my sponsor is from outside Uk and their Bank policy don't allow them to give a letters in customized format and as a financial body no bank can issue a letter stating money in their customers account can be used by some third person in some other country.

Can anyone help me out if there bank has provided the letter in customized format(either in UK or outside) and if not how they have worked on this thing.

Any advise will be highly appreciated.

Jenlord

Re: Bank Letter Format reason for refusal

Post by Jenlord » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 pm

dammi4u wrote:Hi All

I have filled Enterpreneur Visa 14 months back and my case was refused on the grounds that my Sponsor's Bank letter was not provided in the format requested.

Please note my sponsor is from outside Uk and their Bank policy don't allow them to give a letters in customized format and as a financial body no bank can issue a letter stating money in their customers account can be used by some third person in some other country.

Can anyone help me out if there bank has provided the letter in customized format(either in UK or outside) and if not how they have worked on this thing.

You need to sign an affidavit signed by third party as well in the presence of a solicitor. Solicitor will attest the affidavit then. Good luck.
I exist in a world beyond yours.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:49 pm

@ dammi4u, if you can get a letter from the bank in question stating that such customised letter can't be issue to your third party sponsor, then you have a very high chance of winning your appeal with that.

Also, the judge might ask you if you have make plan to transfer the funds to your account in UK, so you need to have a very good answer ready as giving excuse that you are waiting for visa might not be accepted because most applicants within UK (mostly PSW) can start trading activities with their existing visa.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

premcomm
Newly Registered

Post by premcomm » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:38 am

Jenlord wrote:

You need to sign an affidavit signed by third party as well in the presence of a solicitor. Solicitor will attest the affidavit then. Good luck.
i have applied my visa and produced the affidavit from third party signed in the presence of a barrister (solicitor) but my visa refused because of the third party letter not containing my name on it...

dammi4u
Newly Registered

Post by dammi4u » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ dammi4u, if you can get a letter from the bank in question stating that such customised letter can't be issue to your third party sponsor, then you have a very high chance of winning your appeal with that.

Also, the judge might ask you if you have make plan to transfer the funds to your account in UK, so you need to have a very good answer ready as giving excuse that you are waiting for visa might not be accepted because most applicants within UK (mostly PSW) can start trading activities with their existing visa.

Hi There

Thanks For your reply. Issue is no Bank Manager provides this sort of confirmation. We have already requested the same but they said its not part of their job to write any personal letter of this kind as well.

And i believe that is fair on their part.

Regards

DM

dammi4u
Newly Registered

Post by dammi4u » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:08 pm

dammi4u wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:@ dammi4u, if you can get a letter from the bank in question stating that such customised letter can't be issue to your third party sponsor, then you have a very high chance of winning your appeal with that.

Hi There

Thanks For your reply. Issue is no Bank Manager provides this sort of confirmation. We have already requested the same but they said its not part of their job to write any personal letter of this kind as well.

And i believe that is fair on their part.

And please note i have already invested approx 65K in business, that includes 20k as tax to HMRC. (Approx figures)

Regards

DM

dammi4u
Newly Registered

Post by dammi4u » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Jenlord wrote:

Hi Jenlord

We have already provided third party affidavit as requested. Flow for proof is as below
Letter1: Bank Certificate , stating the money available in my sponsor's Account.
Letter2: From My sponsor, stating the money(50 K) as per bank certicate, can be used by me in UK for any business activity in want to involve in, with no dates of return.
Letter3: Stating the Letter 2 content and attested by Chartered Account, proving the genuineness of letter.

I am not sure what else they need.

With passage of time, funds were bought in UK and invested in Business Account because of the need of business.

Please share ur expertise, if we have missed anything.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:52 pm

@ dammi4u, if you have already invested all the required funds in your business, then your appeal is very likely to be allow, but meanwhile try to also make necessary plans for a fresh application should in case the appeal turn otherwise as judges are very unpredictable this days. Get all investment documentation ready so as to submit a fresh application if necessary immediately after appeal decision.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.