ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Guys - Did anyone got Citizenship Approvals so far...

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pakistan11

Re: stop doubting.

Post by pakistan11 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:31 pm

hi Guys...any news from DOJ regarding issueing letters ? regards

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:51 pm

I check this post at least 10 time in an hour, with a hope that someone would have received a letter, so far no one received i believe....

@ pakistan11, when did you applied for your citizenship application ? Did u call the Citizenship helpline ? If yes what did they said to you ?

pakistan11

Post by pakistan11 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:18 pm

@Calvin.k hi I applied in Sep 2012...two weeks ago I received letter from my solitor ..send byDOJ ..saying that my case is in final stage .....don't know h long it's gonna take for minister to take decision..thanx

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Nothing so far.

It's unlikely that there will be a ceremony or large batches of approvals at this stage around this time of the year. Let's hope for good news early next year.

pakistan11

Post by pakistan11 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:54 pm

any one in this forum who applied in 2012 ? thanx

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:04 pm

@ pakistan11

Yes, i have applied in Sept 2012. I am holder of Permanent Residence card holder approved for 10 years...

What is your current visa status ?

pakistan11

Post by pakistan11 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:17 pm

@Calvin.k..thanx for the reply...I've indefinite visa ...hey when did u get ur last letter from DOj ? what does it's says? and issued by whom in DOJ dept?thanx

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:27 pm

The last letter was received from the DOJ in Aug, they were looking for some more documents, which i submitted on the next day. In Oct i wrote a letter to DOJ, requesting the status of my application and the letter states " Your application is on the final stage and is sent to the Minister for the decision. We do not need any further documents at this stage. We will write to you about the Minister's decision in due course".

The letter always come from different people and section, some time it is from Initial processing team, some time it is from Further processing team and sometimes from LSR team.

I phoned the helpline last week and was given the same reply that my application is sent to the Minister for decision.

What about u ?

pakistan11

Post by pakistan11 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:34 pm

I got letter from LSR team 2 weeks ago through my solicitor saying the same thing that my letter is in the final stage and waiting for minister decision...after that I didn't ask anything else from solicitor..just waiting for letter now....a friend of mine applied the same time as mine and he was in the October ceremony ..lets hope for the best n wait ..that's all v can do I think:)

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:01 am

It does not look the INIS are in any mood for a December ceremony !!!!

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:27 am

We have a saying that Lion is the King of Jungle, he could do what ever he want....

LOL... DOJ is in Lion position....

Hope it will be all good at the end....

mred1

Post by mred1 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:27 am

I was called by a friend that got granted, so i went to check my post and nothing.

I phoned them straight away and a lovely lady picked up the phone.

She said my file has been prepared and sent to the minister & they are awaiting a decision. When they get it, they will send me my result.

So i asked if any ceremony will take place this year & the answer she gave me was "NO", the ceremony will take place early next year.

I asked when they expected the minister to decide, and she said this year...before the end of the year, we should here something.

The lady was soo pleasant though!. I appreciated her conversation

Love211

Post by Love211 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:48 am

i GET email replay this morning hopefully soon i will hear some good news waiting since 2011.

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

You will be informed of the Ministers decision as expeditiously as
possible. We have no exact timeframe. There are no dates confirmed yet for
the next ceremony.

Regards

xxxxxx
Citizenship Division

eternitate1903

Post by eternitate1903 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:07 pm

mred1 wrote:I was called by a friend that got granted, so i went to check my post and nothing.

She said my file has been prepared and sent to the minister & they are awaiting a decision. When they get it, they will send me my result.

So i asked if any ceremony will take place this year & the answer she gave me was "NO", the ceremony will take place early next year.

I asked when they expected the minister to decide, and she said this year...before the end of the year, we should here something.

When did your friend apply? I'm still trying to find someone who applied after mid-March and got approval. Never heard so far..

mred1

Post by mred1 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:32 pm

She applied 2012..so a while ago...

I applied feb 6th 2013. Like I said, an issue came up after garda vetting on the 16th of sept. I had to clarify this...So I guess thats why my file has been delayed.

Dont know anyone that applied after me with an approval.

eternitate1903 wrote:
mred1 wrote:I was called by a friend that got granted, so i went to check my post and nothing.

When did your friend apply? I'm still trying to find someone who applied after mid-March and got approval. Never heard so far..

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:00 pm

Guys, I just got my approval, Thanks for all of your valuable feedback.
There is no ceremony date given yet....

dub007

Post by dub007 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Approvals will be coming from now till Dec on daily basis
mred1 wrote:She applied 2012..so a while ago...

I applied feb 6th 2013. Like I said, an issue came up after garda vetting on the 16th of sept. I had to clarify this...So I guess thats why my file has been delayed.

Dont know anyone that applied after me with an approval.

eternitate1903 wrote:

mred1

Post by mred1 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:16 pm

CALVINKLIEN.....

You got your approval? You posted this morning...and now you got it, I am so happy for you!.

Congrats....May you be granted long life to enjoy ur new acquired citizenship.
I called them this morning too, hopefully, i will hear good news in the next few days.

congrats again.
CalvinKlien wrote:Guys, I just got my approval, Thanks for all of your valuable feedback.
There is no ceremony date given yet....

pakistan11

Post by pakistan11 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:58 pm

@Calvin.k .........congra8s buddy:)

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi mred1 ,

Thanks for the wishes and yes the waiting period was very painful, but I am very thankful to GOD for this.
Wish u all the best mate and I hope we will be in the same ceremony….
This is a great forum, I must say we should meet in the ceremony and should stand together to take the oath of fidelity to the nation,
Thanks again guys and all the best….

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Calvinklein Congrats! You are now an EU citizen, happy for you, good things come to those who wait.

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Congratulations CalvinKlien! This is excellent news.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Thanks dalebutt and Kinto and thanks for all of your advise and feedback

sandyego
Newly Registered

Post by sandyego » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:55 pm

congrat calvinklein. Can anyone explain what it means when you are told your application is at the advanced stage and will be informed of the ministers decision as expeditiously as possible? Thanks

pakistan11

Post by pakistan11 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:55 pm

hey Calvin.Klein ..did u got approval by post or by email? thanx