ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel Document processing Time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ahmedmaliki
Newly Registered

Travel Document processing Time

Post by ahmedmaliki » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:41 pm

I applied for a Convention Travel Document on 28/04/2013 and received an acknowledgement letter one week after. However, the Home Office returned on 21/05/2013,citing credit card payment failure as the reason. unfortunately, the payment letter was not sent with the returned application and I have contacted my bank and they said that nothing wrong with my account and there was no direct debit made by any body or organisation. I made a postal order next day and sent the application again. One week later, I have received the acknowledgement letter from the HO. I am still waiting for the Travel Document and am urgently in need of the Document to see my ill mother.

piri
Newly Registered

Re: Travel Document processing Time

Post by piri » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:36 pm

ahmedmaliki wrote:I applied for a Convention Travel Document on 28/04/2013 and received an acknowledgement letter one week after. However, the Home Office returned on 21/05/2013,citing credit card payment failure as the reason. unfortunately, the payment letter was not sent with the returned application and I have contacted my bank and they said that nothing wrong with my account and there was no direct debit made by any body or organisation. I made a postal order next day and sent the application again. One week later, I have received the acknowledgement letter from the HO. I am still waiting for the Travel Document and am urgently in need of the Document to see my ill mother.
hello have you received you td yet??

ahmedmaliki
Newly Registered

TD

Post by ahmedmaliki » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Not yet, still worried about the reasons of delay