ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gavin_1987
Newly Registered

ILR - Help

Post by Gavin_1987 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi, I came to the UK in June 2012 on a spousal visa and it's expiring in Aug 2014, my problem is that I looked up all the documents that I needed - but all the bills were in my Husbands name before I came over here and my name wasn't added to it. We rent and my name isn't on the tenancy agreement either as its done up for the year and I came in the middle of the year. We have no joint accounts. I'm going to add his name on my bank details tomorrow ... But my only documents are just two letters from HMRevenue, NHS and my bank details, he pays the electric, water bills. And they are in his name. Would it help if I got a house phone and put it in my name ? Or get some broadband thing ? I need help - What should I do ?

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:14 pm

I assume this is a SET(M) application. If so, a joint letter or letter each for roughly every 4 months over the last 2 years from at least 3 different sources is required. Can you suffice this, if not, what period are you missing?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Gavin_1987
Newly Registered

Post by Gavin_1987 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:19 pm

D4109125 wrote:I assume this is a SET(M) application. If so, a joint letter or letter each for roughly every 4 months over the last 2 years from at least 3 different sources is required. Can you suffice this, if not, what period are you missing?

Thanks for your reply Amber - thing is - everything is in his name - all bills and such - I'm the one that's applying. I have nothing in my name except bank statements

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Do the bank statements go back the 2 years?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Gavin_1987
Newly Registered

Post by Gavin_1987 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:36 pm

D4109125 wrote:Do the bank statements go back the 2 years?

Yes they do - that the only " document " I have.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Ok then for the last 2 submissions make it two other documents can you do that? i.e. from 8 months before your ILR use two different sources.