ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Done a NCS visit with PBS printout! No problem at all

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bcan13
Newly Registered

Done a NCS visit with PBS printout! No problem at all

Post by bcan13 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Just came back from NCS.

The lady was really disappointed with the way that Home Office changed the regulation and did not brief them about anything. She said it used to be really straight forward, now it got so complicated. Basically she was not happy.

And also she had no idea on the Factsheet that HO sends to people who email them regarding the applications and she thanked me that I brought a copy for her.

She did not question anything but it seemed like she does not know much about the PBS at all.

well, she accepted everything and thanked one more time that I have been extremely useful eg the extra information etc.

Now I am only hoping the dudes in HO would know things more than the NCS dude and don't confuse themselves on my application.

Godd luck guys!

Ciao!

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:23 pm

What you on about?