ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Joint Ac !!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

No Joint Ac !!

Post by S&T » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Applied as a team, we dont have joint ac and have funds in our personal ac.
we are Planing to show funds in the form of directors Loan in our business ac as Capital/Investment
Please advice if this is correct?
P.S. We are unable to get a joint ac in UK or in our home country

Your Help will be greatly appreciated !!
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Hello,

Why were you not able to get a joint account? It is better if you can both try and get one. How many banks have you tried? Did you try your individual banks? What did they say?

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:10 am

Lola22 wrote:Hello,

Why were you not able to get a joint account? It is better if you can both try and get one. How many banks have you tried? Did you try your individual banks? What did they say?
Hi Lola

I am in an exactly similar situation. We (me and my partner) have tried our own individual banks and they have declined our request to create a joint account. We are thinking of transferring our funds into our business accounts and show as funds invested in business in the form of a director's loan agreement. Please can you advise whether it is ok to keep funds as invested in our business account and provide the relevant documents.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:39 am

Entreprenuersweare wrote:

Hi Lola

I am in an exactly similar situation. We (me and my partner) have tried our own individual banks and they have declined our request to create a joint account. We are thinking of transferring our funds into our business accounts and show as funds invested in business in the form of a director's loan agreement. Please can you advise whether it is ok to keep funds as invested in our business account and provide the relevant documents.

Hello,
joint account is the best means but if you cannot get one registered then you van go ahead with the director' s loan process. Make sure you get all required document and get your visa.

Good luck.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:44 am

Lola22 wrote:
Entreprenuersweare wrote:

Hi Lola

Hello,
joint account is the best means but if you cannot get one registered then you van go ahead with the director' s loan process. Make sure you get all required document and get your visa.

Good luck.

Thank you Lola. It is just a bit dubious because I have noted a few cases on the forum where the visa has been rejected when applied with director's loan showing funds invested in the business.

Please can you specify whether it is correct to use this for initial applications when switching from PSW to Tier 1 Ent and what documents are required for this.