ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eligibility for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pujaraketan
Newly Registered

Eligibility for ILR

Post by pujaraketan » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi All,
I have question about eligibility for the ILR. I first time granted Tier 1 visa on 23-Feb-2009 for 3 years. When I applied for extension in Jan-2012, I received my visa on 17-Apr-2012 so for 55 days as per UKBA visa I can consider that I was on Tier 1 visa? I understand that I am eligible for ILR from 28-Jan-2013 as I first granted visa on 23-Feb-2009 so it 4 years 11 months? Can someone please confirm that my visa status is still Tier 1 until it was granted due to delayed processing time at that time and I can count those days to be eligible for ILR? As I need to book an appointment for premium service, it will be good to know. Many thanks for your help

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:36 pm

The delay would be covered under Section 3C and can be counted towards ILR.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

pujaraketan
Newly Registered

Post by pujaraketan » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Hi Vinny,

Thanks for this answer so I can apply to the ILR 28 days before my current leave expire....thanks again
vinny wrote:The delay would be covered under Section 3C and can be counted towards ILR.