ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UGENT: Invalid ILR application SET(M) section 6 BRP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aksi

UGENT: Invalid ILR application SET(M) section 6 BRP

Post by aksi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:00 am

Hi,
I may have posted in the wrong place , FLR(M) waiting,but please help me out with this.
I applied for ILR on SET(M) (version 04.2013) on 21.10.2013 as the spouse of settled person and inadvertently ticked the question 13 (section 6 BRP) on page 17.

The Home Office has sent back my application form only(but retained all other supporting documents).The enclosed letter (ICD.3679b) stating "Any section of the form which is designated as mandatory in the application form and/or guidance must be completed as specified . (we have highlighted the relevant specified parts on the form that have not been completed)".
On the returned SET(M) form they highlighted question 15 on page 18 indicating that I need to tick "yes" or "no"

However, the last paragraph of the letter states "If you still wish to make an application, you must return your fully completed application form with the appropriate fee to the address given on application form".

Question:

Do I have to pay a new fee again or it is just that I have to tick question 15 on the application(they highlighted where the relevant part of application is not completed) and send it back in the envelope they provided?

Do you think writing a covering letter stating that I answered question 13 in error, will resolve this?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Split posts into a new topic.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.