ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mess
Newly Registered

Post by Mess » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:04 pm

xshayaanx wrote:The first one is presumably with Approval Letter?
esmsi wrote:One post for documents returned.

One for BRP
Yes, Apprival letter with passport and other documents, BRP will be delivered by DX

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Tier 4 wrote:
RANA-ALI wrote:Hello all
I have varied my application to set lr today
Which Leave you applied before varied ILR?
I had to apply for extension under tier 2 , then varied to set lr , thinking i might be able to get refund but guess what.........
Next day of varying my application i received my approval of tier 2 application :)

xshayaanx

Post by xshayaanx » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Thanks Mess. Now I know what to expect ! :twisted: :shock: :lol:
Mess wrote:

One for BRP
Yes, Apprival letter with passport and other documents, BRP will be delivered by DX
Applied 17-12-13
Forwarded to BHC 03-01-14
Waiting...

Superstar789
Newly Registered

Congratulations

Post by Superstar789 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Congratulation Shayaan.....

xshayaanx wrote:Thanks Mess. Now I know what to expect ! :twisted: :shock: :lol:
Mess wrote:

One for BRP

xshayaanx

Re: Congratulations

Post by xshayaanx » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:03 pm

nOT SO SOON SUPERSTAR. i AM yet to hear the news! I havnt been home to check if there was a mail. and In case there was one, whats in it. It wont be until tomorrow morning !
Superstar789 wrote:Congratulation Shayaan.....

xshayaanx wrote:Thanks Mess. Now I know what to expect ! :twisted: :shock: :lol:
Mess wrote:
Applied 17-12-13
Waiting...

jiajiabb
Newly Registered

Post by jiajiabb » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:10 pm

joe jee wrote:I applied my ilr on 05/07/2013 but stil waiting. :( :( :(
Me too. Posted on 05/07/13. Haven't heard anything so far.

xshayaanx

Post by xshayaanx » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:28 pm

jiajiabb wrote:
I would recommend calling UKBA
Applied 17-12-13
Waiting...

asjid73
Pakistan

Post by asjid73 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:29 pm

raholptl wrote:Hi Asjid,
can you please tell how do u vary application? If I have applied under one category how to apply for any other category while passport and other documents are already with home office? Do you only send the application form for the other category? can you please tell the full procedure? Thanks in advance
asjid73 wrote:Hi Guys,

I got My ILR at the end of September came to UK April 2003 visa was ending January 2013 I was short of about 3 months so I applied Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa and then varied my application to ILR. My Solicitor send request for Refund to UKBA because I paid full fee for both applications Today I got my Refund cheque which is £2550.00.
Who ever varied any application to ILR request for Refund.
Good luck for people waiting.
ASJID
Hi raholptl if you want vary any application the first thing is there should be an outstanding application with Home office so you can request variation producer for variation is to fill up new application form pay fee send new photos and if there different requirements for second application have to meet them like if you want to vary a Tier 2 application to ILR you should eligible for ILR.
It is possible to send variation application without your passport because its already with Home office and at the later stage its going to be reunite with your second application
ASJID

joe jee
Newly Registered

Post by joe jee » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:32 am

xshayaanx wrote:
jiajiabb wrote:
I ring HO and they said my application still outstanding .and you will get result within six month. :( :( :(

maphubs
Newly Registered

Post by maphubs » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:28 am

Those who speculate the home office application processing pattern (July processing week etc etc.) please stop doing so as it confuses the people and force them to ring Home Office from where you can't get any good answer.
joe jee wrote:
xshayaanx wrote:
jiajiabb wrote:
I ring HO and they said my application still outstanding .and you will get result within six month. :( :( :(

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:05 am

This post is for assumption. We do not actually know which month home office doing. But we can assume that they are doing the month of ...

You should not call home office until six months has passed.
maphubs wrote:Those who speculate the home office application processing pattern (July processing week etc etc.) please stop doing so as it confuses the people and force them to ring Home Office from where you can't get any good answer.
joe jee wrote:
xshayaanx wrote:
jiajiabb wrote: Me too. Posted on 05/07/13. Haven't heard anything so far.

meb4ne1
United Kingdom

Post by meb4ne1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:47 am

I rang HO this morning regarding my biometric letter. I still hadn't received one. The woman I talked to was very polite and helpful. She did confirm that a biometric letter was sent out to me on 10th October and then she went to re-schedule another one. It should be with me within 2-3 weeks.

Background: I posted my ILR application on 23rd September and got my acknowledgement letter on 30th September but its been six weeks since that and was still waiting for my biometric letter.

Now lets see if I get it this time. In the meantime, I'll fall on Royal Mail like a ton of bricks on Monday!! :evil:

AlexAlexAlex

Post by AlexAlexAlex » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:58 am

meb4ne1 wrote:I rang HO this morning regarding my biometric letter. I still hadn't received one. The woman I talked to was very polite and helpful. She did confirm that a biometric letter was sent out to me on 10th October and then she went to re-schedule another one. It should be with me within 2-3 weeks.

Background: I posted my ILR application on 23rd September and got my acknowledgement letter on 30th September but its been six weeks since that and was still waiting for my biometric letter.

Now lets see if I get it this time. In the meantime, I'll fall on Royal Mail like a ton of bricks on Monday!! :evil:
Hi, I have applied for Set(LR) on 29/10/2013
HO received my doc on 30/10/2013
received confirmation letter on 07/11/2013
awaiting Biometric Letter

could you please update the sky drive

jiajiabb
Newly Registered

Post by jiajiabb » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:01 am

joe jee wrote:
xshayaanx wrote:
jiajiabb wrote:
I think I will just wait. At least we know we are not alone.

jiajiabb
Newly Registered

Post by jiajiabb » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:11 am

Please add me into the skydrive.

ilr application sent on the 05/07/13.
Bio letter received on 19/07/13.
Bio done on 23/07/13.
Still waiting.

Thanks.

xshayaanx

Post by xshayaanx » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:11 am

By the Grace of Almighty Allah, who is the best of Planners, who has been with me at each step of my life. I got my passports today with a letter.

They tried to deliver both Bio Metric cards and passports on 14th Nov. I have rescheduled DX delivery for tomorrow.

Everything came right on time for me, where I was going through new job interview and the Recruiter was pending me for not having passports etc! he is getting anxious that i didnt have right to work etc etc (no matter how many million times I quoted the immigration rules!).

My advice to everyone (solely based on my experience) keep it simple. Dont need too many documents for ST(LR). I just sent passports, Life in UK and copies of passports. The more easy you make it for the case worker quicker it will get processed.

Lastly, Thank you all in the brilliant brilliant Forum to have kept each other motivated.
Applied 17-12-13
Waiting...

xshayaanx

Post by xshayaanx » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:11 am

Also, I have updated the Skydrive withmy timeline.
Applied 17-12-13
Waiting...

jiajiabb
Newly Registered

Post by jiajiabb » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:12 am

xshayaanx wrote:By the Grace of Almighty Allah, who is the best of Planners, who has been with me at each step of my life. I got my passports today with a letter.

They tried to deliver both Bio Metric cards and passports on 14th Nov. I have rescheduled DX delivery for tomorrow.

Everything came right on time for me, where I was going through new job interview and the Recruiter was pending me for not having passports etc! he is getting anxious that i didnt have right to work etc etc (no matter how many million times I quoted the immigration rules!).

My advice to everyone (solely based on my experience) keep it simple. Dont need too many documents for ST(LR). I just sent passports, Life in UK and copies of passports. The more easy you make it for the case worker quicker it will get processed.

Lastly, Thank you all in the brilliant brilliant Forum to have kept each other motivated.
Congrat!

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:14 am

Please find below the links for various timelines and the procedure to deal with the spread sheet. If ever these spread sheets are messed up, the table can be sorted by "Application Sent Date" (Column B) Ascending and then by "Passport Returned"(Column G) Ascending.

How do I put application timeline on skydrive?

Skydrive for SET(LR) 10 Yr Long Residence

Skydrive for FLR(M)

Skydrive for Naturalization

Skydrive for British Passport

1. You need a Skydrive ID (Hotmail/MSN/Existing Email) Click here
2. Click Edit Workbook Menu
3. Select Edit in Excel Web App
4. Just add your details to the bottom of the table
5. Once done Click View and select Reading View.

NB: Do not insert any rows in between as this could affect the graphs to the right. Once you've added your details to the bottom of the table, the table can be sorted by "Application Sent Date" (Column B) Ascending and then by "Passport Returned"(Column G) Ascending.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

xshayaanx

Post by xshayaanx » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:15 am

this is not speculation, although everyone knows the process is based on individual circumstances and depending on the case worker.

We were just trying predict the pattern (statistically) just to motivate people, who are in this Dark wait. As far as I had estimated, it works most of the times if you have a straight forward case.

It was merely a thought provoking exercise. Also, calling HO worked for me, I cant say for sure it worked with everyone. Both instances, I have had very polite people on the phone who gave me the right information, may be it was my timing that my case had been decided when i called them. Although, I was CAUTIONED in CAPS letter not to call HO until SIX MONTHS!
maphubs wrote:Those who speculate the home office application processing pattern (July processing week etc etc.) please stop doing so as it confuses the people and force them to ring Home Office from where you can't get any good answer.
joe jee wrote:
xshayaanx wrote:
jiajiabb wrote: Me too. Posted on 05/07/13. Haven't heard anything so far.
Applied 17-12-13
Waiting...

xshayaanx

Post by xshayaanx » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:18 am

Damanisshallo. Hats off to your work. Big Thanks and respect :) :)
Damanisshallo wrote:Please find below the links for various timelines and the procedure to deal with the spread sheet. If ever these spread sheets are messed up, the table can be sorted by "Application Sent Date" (Column B) Ascending and then by "Passport Returned"(Column G) Ascending.

Skydrive for FLR(M)

NB: Do not insert any rows in between as this could affect the graphs to the right. Once you've added your details to the bottom of the table, the table can be sorted by "Application Sent Date" (Column B) Ascending and then by "Passport Returned"(Column G) Ascending.
Applied 17-12-13
Waiting...

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:23 am

Congratulation Mate . Now we miss you.

Remember he applied on 15 July 2013.

xshayaanx wrote:By the Grace of Almighty Allah, who is the best of Planners, who has been with me at each step of my life. I got my passports today with a letter.

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:30 am

Thanks
Damanisshallo wrote:Please find below the links for various timelines and the procedure to deal with the spread sheet. If ever these spread sheets are messed up, the table can be sorted by "Application Sent Date" (Column B) Ascending and then by "Passport Returned"(Column G) Ascending.

Skydrive for FLR(M)

meb4ne1
United Kingdom

Post by meb4ne1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:39 am

Congrats xshayaanx! Hopefully we'll get the good news for other july applicants soon!

Can someone please add these to SkyDrive:
AlexAlexAlex wrote:Hi, I have applied for Set(LR) on 29/10/2013
HO received my doc on 30/10/2013
received confirmation letter on 07/11/2013
awaiting Biometric Letter

could you please update the sky drive
jiajiabb wrote:Please add me into the skydrive.

ilr application sent on the 05/07/13.
Bio letter received on 19/07/13.
Bio done on 23/07/13.
Still waiting.

Thanks.

crocodile
Newly Registered

Post by crocodile » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Thanks for the support I have received from the members for my Tier-1 Visa and finally the ILR long residency

APPLICATION SEND - 3/07/2013
BIOMETRIC DONE - 22/07/2013
Indefinite approval letter - 13/11/13
Passport & Documents - 13/11/13
BRP-waiting