ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two Part time Employee Works

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

noumanomer
Newly Registered

Two Part time Employee Works

Post by noumanomer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:18 am

Hi GUys,

I have got very Intresting query regarding employement during first 3 year period.

If some one appoint 2 part time employee for 2 years is that equal to 1 year 2 full time employee.

means: 2 Part Time employee for 2 year = 2 Full Time employee for 1 year ?

Does it make sence.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:05 am

yes that is correct!

This is very clearly mentioned in the guidance. With an example!

No need for a question about this.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:06 am

Section D of the guidance, and Para 91 in particular, is very clear on this matter.

noumanomer
Newly Registered

Post by noumanomer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:07 am

Thanks for reply I just read it.

One more question can I buy shares for other company and show these share my investment ?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:12 am

No and yes. Read the guidance for precise information related to your business circumstances.

Or read the guidance in general. It will save you the trouble of asking basic questions that are easily answered in that document.

noumanomer
Newly Registered

Post by noumanomer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:26 am

Can you please link the exactly para. Where i can find. I am bit coonfues and stuck. Please help me thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:37 am

Please read all the guidance. Naturally, it will contain the information you seek.

noumanomer
Newly Registered

Post by noumanomer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:22 pm

@Lucapooka: This is forum for getting information and seek for help where people have question they are freely to ask.

Why you soo rude. if you dont want to give my basic question dont do it.

I am keep asking question here. I know this forum is life saving forum with proven record.

If I read whole policy guidence and understand all point so why I need to follow this forum ...

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:58 pm

This forum is not an alternative source of information; it's an additional source of information. You will not get approved if you don't read the guidance and you seem reluctant to do that. Of course you are free to ask but I choose to help people who have the good sense to read the guidance first and are asking for further elaboration. You are asking if something exists because you can't be bothered to look for yourself, rather than asking about something which you know to exist (because you have already read about it) and need further information about its practical application. So, on that basis, good luck with your appeal!

noumanomer
Newly Registered

Post by noumanomer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 pm

I have showed you lots of silly question in this forum people have asked and got the answers. I am not solicitor or immigration consultant. Athough i read policy guidence but there is some technical points which most of people could not understand what exactly point, that is why people ask these question which you mentioned basic question.

I dont need your help and thanks you to have not choosen me. I have also read the guidence and ask further question to clear my points. I got visa and I am doing trading every thing going fine and now I am prepare myself for my extension that is the reason I am clear all of points and will apply my extension application myself.

I have applied my initial application my self and i Have got visa with in one month to follow poilcy guidence. But for extension i am bit worried becouz i have to see all aspects of extension documents requirements.

I am not search in this forum alternative source I am here for getting information only tier 1 visa extension and your forum heading also saying same thing

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Lucapooka rightly pointed on to something which comes so often on this forum....

wen somebody read and understand policy guideline then why same thing needed to be asked again....is that hard fro person to trust/believe on something which she/he understood.?

@noumanomer...plz dnt take offence but Q u put on here has answer too and u wanted someone to say yes/no so that u will be assured that u understood it correctly.....just believe in yourself.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:42 pm

boys- darvesh and lucapooka - you wasted so much time telling noumanomer that he should read the guidance properly etc etc.

if he asked the question again, that means he could not spot the particular paragraph in the guidance or could not interpret it. So he is asking for help.

Why not just answer his question in the time you typed all the other stuff ?

in reality even I dont know the answer to his question.

So if either of you know the answer and are willing to help, please do.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:19 pm

[quote="rahulsingh1"]boys- darvesh and lucapooka - you wasted so much time telling noumanomer that he should read the guidance properly etc etc.

if he asked the question again, that means he could not spot the particular paragraph in the guidance or could not interpret it. So he is asking for help.

Why not just answer his question in the time you typed all the other stuff ?

in reality even I dont know the answer to his question.

So if either of you know the answer and are willing to help, please do.[/quote]

@ RahulSingh1 Thanks for your wisdom and sense of maturity. I wonder the debate. This guy simply ask a simple question because probably he would've read the policy guidance and didn't understood it. simple thing to do is tell him in plain language if you have answers to his question rather than debating over it. Maybe Lacapooka seems to realize that this forum is a life saver and because most of us don't seems to know or have answers to queries that made us to join the forum. @noumanomer please don't take offense wait to see if more gurus can help you in your query
:) :) :)

educators

Post by educators » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:15 pm

noumanomer wrote:Thanks for reply I just read it.

One more question can I buy shares for other company and show these share my investment ?
Simply, if you can become director of a company whose main activity is above graduate level then you can buy shares of that company and show as investment as well otherwise not. Hope this answers your question.