ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Getting a PEO Appointment - no more nightmares?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tonynz

Getting a PEO Appointment - no more nightmares?

Post by tonynz » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Hi guys,

I remember people complaining, screaming, crying over how difficult it is to get a PEO appointment.

How people need to log-in at mid-night just to get an appointment.

I've had a quick check to get my Tier 1 --> ILR with SET(O) and it looks like that it is very easy to get an appointment at the Croydon office, even days leading up to Xmas.

Is there something I'm missing? Is this too good to be true? Have they improved their service?

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Getting a PEO Appointment - no more nightmares?

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:04 pm

tonynz wrote:Hi guys,

I remember people complaining, screaming, crying over how difficult it is to get a PEO appointment.

How people need to log-in at mid-night just to get an appointment.

I've had a quick check to get my Tier 1 --> ILR with SET(O) and it looks like that it is very easy to get an appointment at the Croydon office, even days leading up to Xmas.

Is there something I'm missing? Is this too good to be true? Have they improved their service?
bcz now you have to pay full fee in advance :)

lunakick

Post by lunakick » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:24 am

But beware of timeouts of online activity while you're redirected to World Pay. We are currently out £3700 and we have no appointment. And now my CC is maxed-out. Now, I need to wait for anyone to answer my emails! So, I would say it's very difficult and nightmarish, in my experience