ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) extension applications - PEO Experiences

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

challa78
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) extension applications - PEO Experiences

Post by challa78 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:24 am

Dear All,

I have successfully done with my 2nd Tier 1 General Application on Nov 8th 2013.

My timelines for Tier 1 extension as below :

1. Category for Tier 1 : Tier 1 General( Initial Granted on 01/12/2008)
2. Date of PEO Appointment : 8th Nov
3. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 01/12/2013
4. Date of expiry of the new visa : 08/11/2015
5. Payment mode : Debit card (Barclays)- on the time of Appointment booking
6. Name of PEO Applied : Croydon
7. BRP received on : 14-11-2013 (Through DX secure delivery)
8. Nature of Employment : Salaried + (Salary +Dividends own limited company) - two companies.
9. No of Applicants : Main + 2 Dependants
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Douments Submitted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) 12 Months Personal Bank Statements - Barclays(stamped and signed by Barclays)
2) 10 months Business Bank Statements - HSBC( took the statements from Branch on their letterhead)
3) 12 Payslips - Signed by employer for 2 months and 10 months signed by Accountant.
4) Dividend Vouchers - Signed by Director
5) Invoices
6) Client Invoices - signed and stamped by my Consultant.
7) Accountant letter(ICAS), Profit & Loss, summary of invoices and Balance Sheet.
8) Offer letter and contract letters.
9) P60
10) Company incorporation, VAT, Corporation tax, dividend payment receipts, UTR letter.
11) Company Insurance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Reached Lunar House @ 8M, went stright to ground floor received Token No upon showing my Appointment, applications and passports.

-- Called my token no within 5 mins - went to counter and taken my applications, passports + photos and spent 20 to 25 mins in that counter.

-- Given me two floders and a rubber band to keep all my documents and asked to go to Biometric.

-- Stright to the Biometric - Spent 10 to 15 min and submitted my documents by keeping all in those floders. he asked me whether im going to stay here(near canteen), or planning to go outside?- told him will stay back.

---Went to Cafetaria area and waited there by watching screens attached on the walls -

-- saw my token progress from Awaiting consideration to under consideration and then eventually to Ready for collection.

---Called my token no, went to the counter -- she told me that my application was successful, BRP CARDS will be sent soon.

Overall very good experience, no hiccups and no hassels.

Thank you very much for each and every person in this forum and really appreciate your responses.

Rds -
Challa.

Bhaskarnu

Re: Tier 1 (General) extension applications - PEO Experience

Post by Bhaskarnu » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi Challa,

Congrats.....

Sorry to ask, Can I know what is the difference between 5 and 6 in the documents list (Invoices and Client Invoices).

--Bhaskar
challa78 wrote:Dear All,

I have successfully done with my 2nd Tier 1 General Application on Nov 8th 2013.

My timelines for Tier 1 extension as below :

1. Category for Tier 1 : Tier 1 General( Initial Granted on 01/12/2008)
2. Date of PEO Appointment : 8th Nov
3. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 01/12/2013
4. Date of expiry of the new visa : 08/11/2015
5. Payment mode : Debit card (Barclays)- on the time of Appointment booking
6. Name of PEO Applied : Croydon
7. BRP received on : 14-11-2013 (Through DX secure delivery)
8. Nature of Employment : Salaried + (Salary +Dividends own limited company) - two companies.
9. No of Applicants : Main + 2 Dependants
Douments Submitted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) 12 Months Personal Bank Statements - Barclays(stamped and signed by Barclays)
2) 10 months Business Bank Statements - HSBC( took the statements from Branch on their letterhead)
3) 12 Payslips - Signed by employer for 2 months and 10 months signed by Accountant.
4) Dividend Vouchers - Signed by Director
5) Invoices
6) Client Invoices - signed and stamped by my Consultant.
7) Accountant letter(ICAS), Profit & Loss, summary of invoices and Balance Sheet.
8) Offer letter and contract letters.
9) P60
10) Company incorporation, VAT, Corporation tax, dividend payment receipts, UTR letter.
11) Company Insurance.

- Reached Lunar House @ 8M, went stright to ground floor received Token No upon showing my Appointment, applications and passports.

-- Called my token no within 5 mins - went to counter and taken my applications, passports + photos and spent 20 to 25 mins in that counter.

-- Given me two floders and a rubber band to keep all my documents and asked to go to Biometric.

-- Stright to the Biometric - Spent 10 to 15 min and submitted my documents by keeping all in those floders. he asked me whether im going to stay here(near canteen), or planning to go outside?- told him will stay back.

---Went to Cafetaria area and waited there by watching screens attached on the walls -

-- saw my token progress from Awaiting consideration to under consideration and then eventually to Ready for collection.

---Called my token no, went to the counter -- she told me that my application was successful, BRP CARDS will be sent soon.

Overall very good experience, no hiccups and no hassels.

Thank you very much for each and every person in this forum and really appreciate your responses.

Rds -
Challa.