ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejected as a invalid for passport. Pls pls pls help me !!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

oneruhelone
Newly Registered

Rejected as a invalid for passport. Pls pls pls help me !!!

Post by oneruhelone » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi there,
I am a tier 4 general student, submitted file for extension on 26 june(online). after one month I have received a latter saying they have not received my passport and photo. if I dont sent them in between 19 july they take the file as an invalid application. then I wrote a letter to them by explaining everything. As I have sent everything including passport how would I send the passport again. But they sent a letter after one month . it was a rejection of invalid application letter. My visa has expired with home office. The reason of rejection is not receiving passport and bank statement and they give me chance to make a fresh application but there will be no right of appeal because of expiration of visa. But they didnt send my file back yet .In this situation I been to a solicitor and he advised me to write a letter to send the file back and I did. its been one and a half month no result .

Facts : One more thing I should share with , at beginning of the application after completion of online application there was address to send the original copy of documents to (UK Border Agency PO Box 179 Beetle L804WF) but one of student agent who was helping me made a mistake she send it to Tier 4 , Durham address , POX -500 . And then everything start happen against me . They returned the fees i paid for home office. Now I am in so bad situation. I cant sleep properly .

Is anyone out there to help me and get me out this like an angel . I am begging you . Please .................. please........................

Thanks .[/b]

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Rejected as a invalid for passport. Pls pls pls help me

Post by bruteforce » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:25 pm

oneruhelone wrote: at beginning of the application after completion of online application there was address to send the original copy of documents to (UK Border Agency PO Box 179 Beetle L804WF) but one of student agent who was helping me made a mistake she send it to Tier 4 , Durham address , POX -500
If above is true, then I guess UKBA were right by saying they did not receive your passport and/or documents. Aren't they?

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:39 pm

write a letter to below address explaining them dat u have sent ur passport and documents to wrong address....possibly putting a copy of ur passport and ask dem to return ur documents to u......also put a prepaid special delivery envelope .hope dis helps

UK Visas and Immigration
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

cheers

oneruhelone
Newly Registered

Post by oneruhelone » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:16 pm

if they send the file and I apply freshly, is there any chance to get visa since my visa has expired even though with home office.

Please give me a total outline or right path so that can follow . please

oneruhelone
Newly Registered

is anyone hear me , please ? please please

Post by oneruhelone » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:24 am

oneruhelone wrote:if they send the file and I apply freshly, is there any chance to get visa since my visa has expired even though with home office.

Please give me a total outline or right path so that can follow . please

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:16 am

oneruhelone please refrain from posting rubbish, otherwise you'll find yourself being put on - thin ice -.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.