ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR FOR DEPENDENT OF PSW

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

ILR FOR DEPENDENT OF PSW

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:04 pm

HI .
I need expert advice and plz sorry if I repeat anything but I search a lot and didn't get answer to my confusion.
my husband got ILR on 10 years basis(8 years student +2 years psw) and my situation is like this ,came uk in sep 2006 till now on dependent visa no delays no refusal with any of my dependent visa extensions. now the questions are
1) what steps I have to take to get ILR like can i apply direct for ILR as I am living here as a dependent for more then 5 years
2)what about new rules like financial requirement if it applies on me?
I already pass the English and life in uk test .I have all the proofs of cohabitation so that's not the problem
plz I really need your advice as I am approaching towards the end of my visa .thanks alot
ss

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: ILR FOR DEPENDENT OF PSW

Post by Damanisshallo » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:28 am

SSWSZ wrote:1) what steps I have to take to get ILR like can i apply direct for ILR as I am living here as a dependent for more then 5 years

Yes, also try this

2)what about new rules like financial requirement if it applies on me?
I already pass the English and life in uk test .I have all the proofs of cohabitation so that's not the problem
plz I really need your advice as I am approaching towards the end of my visa

Read Dependant of ILR (long residence) applicant on PBS leave
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates