ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JAI BAJRANG BALI....VISA IN 23 DAYS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TSAZ

Re: JAI BAJRANG BALI....VISA IN 23 DAYS

Post by TSAZ » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:25 am

smartmind101 wrote:Hello Friends.

With the grace of Almighty and the continued Guidance from all GURU'S in this forum, I along with my Ent partner have successfully received our Visa within 23 days. Here is the summary:

Application sent - 11th Oct
Application Received by Home Office - 14th Oct
Application fee deducted - 17th Oct
BRP Invitation Letter Received - 18th Oct
Acknowledgement Letter Received - 19th Oct
BRP given at Post Office - 21st Oct
Approval Letter and Documents Received - 6th Nov

Documents Submitted:
1) Cover Letter
2) Application Form
3) Original XXX Bank Joint Savings Account Bank Statement - for 50k
4) Letter from xxx Bank confirming access to 50k by both team members
5) Letter from XXX Bank confirming a balance in excess of 50k has been maintained since last 2 months
6) Printout of - Company website, facebook page, Linkedin page, Free Index page
7) Business Card & Leaflet
8) CAR and Incorporation Certificate from Companies House - obtained by paying 6 GBP
9) Original Last 3 months Bank Statements to show maintenance funds
10) CV
11) Public Liability Insurance
12) Business Plan - 14 pages
13) 2 Contracts each
14) 4 Invoices Each
15) Original Degree & Original Transcript
16) Previous Work Experience Certificates
17) HMRC Welcome Letter - CT41G
18) 2 Affidavits signed by the solicitor(1 each) to confirm equal access to the funds.

Application Highlights:
1) NO wastage of money by hiring Sol(shit)eater - Application submitted ourselves
2) Visa Granted in 23 days
3) October 2013 version form used
4) No Business Account shown

I have been keeping constant eyes over this forum for the last 1 year and today I have been fully rewarded for my vigilance and awareness. A BIG THANK you to those who have guided me in this forum and also to those who shared their refusal reasons so that others do not have to go through the pains and suffering which the "sharers" had to go through.

The approval of my visa has cemented my belief in the saying - "Where there is a will......there is a way".

:D :lol:
First of all,congrate mate on your great success.
I have few questions
1:you said u did not mention your business account?
so how did you get money from your contract and how you generate inovice against it?
did you used your personalband account to put your business money in,
does it allow.
please guide me in this regards,as
i am applying fresh application after refusal from upper tribunal,which bussines account should i use.
1:
i have 2 years old company(abc) account ,but this company(abc) is disolve,can i activate it and use it and its business account as well.
2:
i have my previous company(xyz),which open in july 2012 and in august 2012 i applied t1 visa,which refuesed in march 2013 and all appeals dismissed now,now i am going to apply fresh application withn 28 days,can i use this previous company(xyz),if i use then it would be older than 3 months surely.
3:
if i incooperate a new company,but in that case having no visa in hand no bank will open business account against this new company.

plz reply

smartmind101

answers...

Post by smartmind101 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Thanks for ur wishes my friend ;-))
I don’t have the answers to all of your questions but I can answer few of them, so here we go:

1) Generating invoices do not need bank account and YES, I have taken my payments in my personal bank account for the time being. So, if tomorrow I had got a call from the Home Office for an interview, I could have shown them that for the time being, I am taking the payments in my personal account and once the visa is granted to me, I will be able to open a business account. This would have allowed me to transfer the money into my business account. (Not having any transaction is a problem. Having it in ur personal account for the time being is not) ;-))

2) Yes, you are right that no bank will open ur business account until you have ur visa in ur hand. So the only option is use ur personal account to show all required transactions.
LIVE LIFE....KING SIZE !!

gt23

£50k investment.

Post by gt23 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Thanks for reply smartmind

The £50K, which we need to show. In business plan how did you show that you will invest these £50k in your company within 3 years. I mean to say can you show rent of the office for 3 years as investment under £50k. Also, in my business plan if i say in 18 months I will employ full time employ for £16k will that be counted as investment from £50k. Basically I want to know what are the things we can show in investment from £50k like office equiment is that an investment or company expense. Also, if i say in 3rd yea i want to open another office will that be seen as investment or company expense. Also, monthly salary for yourself will that be counted from £50k investment or you need to generate profit and then pay yourself.

In business plan did you show your forecast for 3 years (revenue and other things).

Thanks

smartmind101

answers...

Post by smartmind101 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:39 pm

The investment in 3 years will include:
1) Rent for the office you will take
2) Salary of 2 people whom you will employ
3) Your office equipment /furniture etc
4) Paying rent for any other business office

But I am not sure about the Director’s salary. So, all in all if you calculate in 3 years almost every business which takes an office space and employs 2 people easily crosses 50k.

It is entirely up to you if you want to show the 3 years forecast in your BP or not. I didn’t show it

I hope that answers your question. ;-))

gt23

Post by gt23 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:40 am

Thank you smartmind.

So what did you include in your business plan? You did not show how you are going to invest £50k in 3 years.

Did you show your companies forecast revenue. How your company will make profit?

Could you please tell me what are basic requirement to be included in the business plan?

Is there anything important to keep in mind while writing the business plan?

Thanks

gt23

Post by gt23 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:57 am

Hi Smartmind

With the documents- should all the documents be within one month time of applying? Is there a time limit on the documents date?

Also, did you show any document which had SOC code on it? If yes, where can i get it from?

Thanks
Last edited by gt23 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

gt23

Post by gt23 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:58 am

Hi Smartmind

Also, is it ok to apply for 5 days before my PSW expires?

How long before did u apply for your visa.

Thanks

smartmind101

answers...

Post by smartmind101 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Your BP includes what ur business is, who are the directors, why this business, market research done in this business field, what makes you think that this business will grow, target market and target customers etc etc . There is no such hard and fast rule for writing a BP. It just should seem realistic and sensible rather than showing you as the next Bill Gates ;-))

All the docs you send should be within the last 28 months – maintenance statements, incorporation certificate, CAR etc….except the 50K statement (this should be issued within the last 90 days), but to be on a safer side…get all docs within last 28 days. Better to be safe, then to be sorry ;-))

There is no doc which shows SOC code on it. Just write the code in the application form. That’s sufficient.

It does not matter when you apply but make sure , to be on the safer side – Your application is received by the home office ON or Before the date ur PSW expires. My application was received by the home office on 14th Oct, the very same day my visa was expiring.

Hope that satisfies you !! ;-))

gt23

Post by gt23 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Thanks for your reply smart mind.

I was looking at incorporation certificate but on that there is no date when the document was sent or printed. If I am wrong please correct me.

Also, from HMRC what documents do i need to have?

Thanks

smartmind101

answers...

Post by smartmind101 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:52 am

You need to order the incorporation certificate from companies house for 3 GBP and send its invoice along with the application. That invoice should have the date on it.

You dont need to send anything from HMRC if you are the director of any firm. You may send CT41G Welcome letter if you feel like.

Thanks !!

gt23

Post by gt23 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Thanks Smartmind

I am thinking to keep my trading name different from the registered company name. Do I need to register my trading name- I mean to say trademark and brand logo with intellectual property office. Did you register anything? Is it important?

What is this CT41G document? What does it show

What is CAR? What does it show? How can i order it? I saw it on you list of documents you submitted.

Thanks

smartmind101

answers...

Post by smartmind101 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:39 pm

CT41G is the welcome letter from HMRC, which u get when you register ur company.

CAR is current appointment report which u get from companies house. For more info, plz go thru policy guidelines for this visa.

T_89
Newly Registered

tier 1 visa

Post by T_89 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Is there a specific duration for the contract and would a three months contract be sufficient ?