ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank is refusing to give Statement PLEASE HELP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SJ555

Bank is refusing to give Statement PLEASE HELP

Post by SJ555 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi All,

I was about to apply for T1 Entrepreneur next week. Today I went to my Bank and bank employee who has confirmed that I can get statement after a month has refused. According to her, their bank is issuing annual statement for saving account and not monthly. She has given me a transaction printout, not even bank’s letterhead, without my name, address or bank name with stamp. I met her manager and branch manager and no one seems to ready to help!

Alternatively they have given a letter confirming balnce as on today which reads as,

Dear Mr X,

Thank you for your recent inquiry, the balance on your saver account on dd th day of mmm is £ 50K this is available for disposal anytime as this is an easy access account.

Bla blaa....

What shall I do? Shall I transfer money to other bank and give a few days statement?

Thanks

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:30 pm

thats enough if its on bank letter head....u dnt need statement with this letter.

aliraza.lca

Post by aliraza.lca » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:11 pm

just ask them to write down
name.
address
bank name.
and STAMP...very important...it wil work for u inshALLAH...

gt23

Post by gt23 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:46 am

which bank is this?

thanks